With Love 28

With Love

 

A week passed and only she knows about his feelings. He still didn’t know about hers but he didn’t care. He was happy that he got it off his chest. Baekhyun was back in school as he had missed lessons for days because of the sudden change of location.

He walked into the school compound and caught up with his bestfriend, Chanyeol. Not like him, Chanyeol was happy everyday and he seemed even mre happier than usual. After that day he went to Minhee, both of them had became an item.

‘ whatsup byunnie~ We missed you.. I missed you more~ but ehm… the principal wants to see you ‘ He frowned and threw himself to Baekhyun for a hug.

After the both them parted, he went to the principal’s office. He knocked the door and went in. He was told to sit down and a piece of paper was placed infront of him.

‘ as you can see here Mr Byun. Because of your absent for a week and your test scores are not good, we have come down to a conclusion ‘ The principal stated.

He waited for him to continue.

‘ The conclusion is… we have no choice but to expel you from this school. Please pack your things and leave. You will not be able to attend any more lessons starting from today. ‘ The principal stated and instructed him to leave.

Baekhyun signed the document and left this office. He looked at the direction of Class Wolf1 and sighed. * Goodbye Wolf1. Goodbye Exo. Goodbye Chanyeol. * He thought. He wanted to go up to his class but he turned and go. He texted Chanyel and left the school compound.

The table vibrated. ‘ ahhh damn phone ‘ Chanyeol cursed. He unlocked his phone and opened the text. His eyes widdened and his shoulders deflated. He slumped back on his chair. * Oh no Byunnie! Goddamn principal! * He thought and shut his phone, and returned to his beauty sleep.

 

* Maybe it isn’t bad afterall. I get to spend more time with Park So Hye * He shrugged and smiled.

He walked down the streets, inhaling the Seoul air. He missed it so much. Unknowingly, he walked the same path and the same stairs up. He was surprised at how he had went here. He saw the café infront of him. It wasn’t the same as before. It was dark, the lights wasn’t switched on and it was in a mess. A couple of rats were seen scarvenging the bins. Baekhyun grew disgusted by it. This isn’t the Love café anymore.

He turned and left. He stopped when two ajummas walked past him and was talking about So Hye’s café. ‘ I wonder where that young lady went.. I miss her pastries… ‘ The ajumma in pink shirt said.

‘ yeah~ Nobody has stepped into that area ever since she disappeared. That young boy disappeared too. Such a loss ‘ The ajumma in blue sweater said and shook her head.

His heart ached after hearing it. He continued to walk down the path and saw the bakery shop where So Hye used to order her ingredients when she ran out before the deadline.

He was about to approach the shop when he saw So Hye being thrown out of the shop.

‘ Ajusshi! Jebal! I need the ingredients! Please sell it to me. Please ‘ She begged.

The man pushed her hard and she fell onto the hard ground. Of course, she wouldn’t let it go. She grabbed the man’s leg, stopping him. The man kicked her away.

‘ Please do me a favor! I was given a big sum and was told not to sell you any of the ingredients here.. Please just go.. ‘ He hissed and raised his hand, wanting to slap her.

So Hye flinched and closed her eyes. Someone grabbed him and threw a punch at the man. She opened her eyes and saw Baekhyun. He couldn’t stop punching the man.

‘ Just go to hell! Don’t you dare hit my woman ‘ Baekhyun punch him mercilessly. * An Jaehyo! I know its you! * He thought. He knew that Jaehyo had obviously told him not to sell any to her.

So Hye pulled him and tried to stop him. ‘ Yah baekhyun ah! Stop! Stop now! Or you’ll kill him! ‘ She shouted and sobbed. Baekhyun heard her sobs and stopped. He realized what he had done and felt sorry.

‘ baekhyun please… just let him go ‘ She cried.

He picked her up and she winced in pain. Her leg was bruised and sprained when she fell. He softened and carried her to nearby clinic. By the time, they reached the clinic, he was so exhausted.

Baekhyun sat on one of the beds and fell asleep while he waited for the doctor to treat her sprained leg. So Hye leaped slowly to him and softened. * Thank you for saving me. * She thought and smiled. She wanted to confess so badly but she knew it was wrong to date someone younger than her. Therefore, she kept it in her heart once again. She lightly touched his features with her finger. * my baekhyun * She smiled.

Don’t you dare hit my woman  She remembered and her heart skipped a beat.

‘ baekhyun ah… lets go home now ‘ She lightly touched his hand.

He sat there at the clinic and slept for hours.