With Love 27

With Love

 

It was windy at night and it was quiet unlike Seoul, unlike Love Café where there’s customers. She put on her hoodie and went to the pantry and sighed. She took a big bowl, kimchis and some leftover meat given by Kang. She poured everything into the bowl and mixed it while waiting for Baekhyun to finish his shower.

* I want to go home… not here but the home in Seoul the love café * He thought and sighed, rolling his eyes. He shivered. The heater wasn’t working perfectly and he bathed in cold water. He cursed again and stepped out of the bathroom.

‘ Im not eating that ‘ He stated rudely and looked around. He totally hated that place.

‘ come on baek.. that’s the only thing now.. no pastries no tea there’s no oven here…. Just eat this for tonight ‘ So Hye said as she mixed the food together.

They sat down on the floor and ate their dinner. Surprisingly, the food tasted delicious. * Not bad * Baekhyun thought and ate quietly. He was hungry. *My survival skills * She thought and smiled, scooping a spoonful of rice into a mouth.

Baekhyun looked at her and smiled a little. * As long as you’re happy noona… Im happy… * He thought and gobbled down his food.

Before he forget, he trudged over to his bag. She raised her eyebrow. He ped his bag and took a little box out and sat down on the floor again.

‘ ehm… this is for you. I know its white day but don’t get me wrong this isn’t a white day gift,, it’s a appreciation gift. Thank you for everything. ‘ He stated and scratched his head. He felt awkward. He has never bought gifts for a girl before.

So Hye softened and smiled. ‘ Thanks! This is the best present ever ‘ She beamed. She opened the box and her eyes glittered at the silver necklace. She loved it so much. She asked him to wear it for her.

He took the necklace and leaned in. His face was a few inches away from her. She could feel his warm breath and she could hear his breathing. Baekhyun clipped the necklace around and it layed perfectly on her neck.

‘ There you go.. ‘ He whispered.

Her heart pounded fast. His heart raced fast. She wanted to kiss him and he wanted too. So Hye kissed him on his cheek and blushed. Baekhyun was taken aback by her actions. He never thought she would make the first move. Her kiss sent butterflies down to his stomach.

Before he could react, she quickly escape the awkward atmosphere and went to the pantry and washed up the dishes. She touched her cheeks. ‘ what have I done ‘ She mumbled to herself. * Park so hye! He’s younger than you he’s like your brother how could you? * She thought and shook the thought off and concentrate on washing the dishes.

On other hand, Baekhyun was blushing hard too. His heart beat fast, he was almost high up in the sky. * no byun baekhyun.. the kiss is only an appreciation of the gift okay calm down baekhyun * Baekhyun thought. He was about to die from fast heartbeat rate.

He went to the bedroom and take a look. He blushed again. ‘ .. are we going to sleep together tonight? There’s only one bedroom… ‘ He mumbled and placed his hand over his heart. His heart was beating non-stop.

It was time to sleep. So Hye placed the mat on the floor and placed the blankets neatly. Common sense tells him that he would be sleeping outside and not in the bedroom with his noona. But, when So Hye called him, he thought otherwise.

‘ you should sleep in the bedroom with me tonight. Im er.. actually scared sleeping alone in unfamiliar places like this. I’ve already lay your mat beside mine. Sorry about it. ‘ So Hye said while she checked the windows.

Baekhyun unknowingly smiled. He was on jackpot. He was going to sleep with her. Both of them lied on the mat beside each other. It was quiet all of a sudden. Baekhyun turned to his left and came facing her face to face. * She must be so tired * He softened.

‘ noona… ‘ he whispered. There was no response and he knew that was the moment. That was when he wanted to confess.

‘ im sorry I was mean and cold to you from the start but it wasn’t like this anymore. I didn’t know when was it but I did started to fall for you. Im sorry for making you cry just now. I just wanna tell you that… i.. love you. Im glad that you had fallen asleep or you would have a heart attack right now knowing my feelings. Sweet dreams noona. ‘ Baekhyun whispered his heartfelt words and kissed her forehead.

He closed his eyes and turned the other side. ‘ im glad she feel asleep. This thing is finally off my chest ‘ He mumbled.

So Hye heard everything. She wasn’t asleep. She was actually…praying and Baekhyun had mistaken it. * he likes me.. no. he love me? * She thought. He couldn’t believe it. She knew it was wrong. This underage love thing was forbidden. She was happy yet sad. She didn’t want to lead Baekhyun into the wrong way. She was happy that he had confessed, that he love her. Closing her eyes, she smiled. * just for today… I love you too Baekhyun * She thought.