With Love 32

With Love

 

He took a deep breath and knocked the door before turning the knob and went in. His lips curled up into a smile when he saw the director inside. * That is the director. That is my father * He thought. He had longed to see the professor as he was the only one who had treated Baekhyun like his own son. He was glad that there was such a nice, kind and patient man like him.

The professor looked up while he sorted his files. ‘ ohh baekhyun! ‘ He adjusted his thick glasses and smiled. Baekhyun walked in and hugged him without any hesitation. He missed the professor as much as the professor did.

He instructed Baekhyun to take a seat and offered him a cup of tea. ‘ so.. what makes you come back today? Is there anything wrong with your guardian? You know you can always come back to me, Baekhhyun ‘ He stated and took his tea. Baekhyun too, sipped his tea.

‘ I came to see you… I miss you so much Professor! ‘ Baekhyun stated.

He laughed. ‘ Then, why did you leave with your guardian? I was surprised and shocked when they told me that you’ve been adopted away. I was feeling down after that… Why did you leave with her? She is special isn’t she, Baekhyun? ‘ The professor stated with a smile.

Baekhyun could see the sadness in him and of course, he knows Baekhyun the best.

‘ yes Professor… She really is special.. ‘ Baekhyun didn’t deny.

‘ Very well… I hope you would get along with her… Come back often Baekhyun… I’d love to have you here with me.. ‘ The professor smiled and went back sorting his files.

Baekhyun gave him one last hug and left his office. He softened when he saw SO Hye waiting for him outside. He was relieved. So much relieved now that he had seen the professor. So Hye heard all their conversation. She slipped her hand into his and gave him a smile.

He gave her hand a light squeeze and smiled too.

 

‘ so… what did you and that kid talk about? ‘ He asked. He was curious. So curious.

‘ I gave him my number… I told him to not hesitate and call me if he’s bored.. ‘ So Hye stirred her chocolate frappe and sipped it.

His eyes widdened. She could sense jealousy right away and giggled. But, he just couldn’t be mad at her. She has a big heart and he knows it. She’s the angel. He reached out and touched her face, and brought her close to him. He kissed her lightly and she tasted like chocolate with strawberry.

Their fingers interlocked with each others under the table and they drank their beverage happily. * Its good to have you around Baek… * She thought and smiled. She was full with love.

* Thank you for accepting me for who I am. Thanks for loving me, giving me so much love. Thanks for appearing and coming into my life. I’ll promise to protect you and love you with all my heart. I’ll never let anyone harm and hurt you. I love you Park So Hye. I love you Noona, forever and always. * Baekhyun squeeze her fingers lightly and smiled.

 

THE END

 

Thank you for supporting this story! (: 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! (:

Stay tuned for my next story!

Bye ^^