With Love 24

With Love

 

The thunder rumbled and the lightning . The wind blew strongly and the trees swayed. Soon, it was raining heavily. Thunderstorm. She had finished teaching Baekhyun how to make pies. He went into the kitchen with his and found her sitting there with her head on the table, asleep.

He turned to the oven and checked if the pies were ready. He took the pies out and left it there to cool a little. He took a stool and sat right beside her. His heart palpitated against his chest as he looked at her. He took the strand of her hair and curled it behind her ear.

Baekhyun leaned in close to her, observing her pretty features. He was grateful that she had brought him home. He was falling in love with her. * Can I fall in love with you? Am I falling in love with you? * He thought as he gazed at her. He quickly took a few photos of her while she was still asleep.

Her eyebrows furrowed lightly together and she mumbled his name. His heart thumped faster. * is she… dreaming about me? * He thought.

So Hye’s eyes fluttered open when the thunder roared suddenly. She was surprised to see him and was surprised at how close he was. * Oh ! What do I do now…. Where do I hide… * He thought frantically.

Her heart fluttered. * Kiss her now Byun baekhyun! Kiss her * His mind told him.

He slowly leaned in and Minhee came in, spoiling everything. So Hye looked away and Baekhyun left the kitchen hurriedly.

So Hye attended the customers with a smile while Minhee did cashier. Baekhyun stood at the counter with a towel in his hand and draydreamed while he looked at her from afar.

Minhee smacked him from behind, earning a death stare from Baekhyun.

‘ Uh huh~ byun baekhyun~ I know you have a thing for So Hye unnie ‘ She whispered and giggled.

‘ Mind your own buisness Stupid girl.. ‘ He hissed and went to the sink, and sort the dirty cups.

Minhee giggled. ‘ how about this~ You help me get Chanyeol and I’ll say nice things and make you a couple with Unnie..Deal? ‘ She whispered and winked and giggled again.

Baekhyun looked at Minhee with a raised eyebrow. * Minhee likes.. chanyeol? Wow that’s a first.. How would Chanyeol react.. * He thought and chuckled. This was too funny for him.

‘ What are you laughing at stupid punk! ‘ Minhee hit him again.

‘ Like I said… Mind your own buisness ‘ He chuckled again.

So Hye glanced over at Baekhyun and saw him smiling. * He’s smiling? What were they talking about? * She thought. She felt uneasy. That was the first time Baekhyun was actually smiling to other girls. If only So Hye knew what the topic was.

 

The café finally closed and Minhee bidded goodbye. The two of them headed upstairs. So Hye made hot choclate for Baekhyun while he waited on the sofa. His eyes grew heavy and fell asleep, waiting for her.

‘ Baekhyun.. hot chocolate’s ready ‘ She called.

Walking over to him, she realized he had fallen asleep. * He must be so tired, helping out at the café * She thought and sat next to him.

* idiot… this guy is so flawless… * She thought as she lightly traced features, from his eyebrows down to his nose.

She took her finger off his sharp nose. He opened his eyes and she gasped. She was caught, red-handed. Baekhyun grabbed her hand when she was about to leave.

‘ i… baekhyun… I.. er… i.. ‘ So Hye stuttered. She didn’t what to do. She wanted to dig a hole and hide.

‘ what were you doing… ‘ He asked. His heart was palpitating so fast, it almost dropped out. * Does she have feelings for me too? Nahh probably not.. Why is she checking me out? * He thought. His heart thumped fast.

‘ i.. baekhyun im s.. sorry.. I didn’t mean to – ‘

Baekhyun leaned in, breaking off her sentence, and kissed her cheek.

‘ goodnight, sweet dreams.. ‘ He gently stated, sending butterflies to her stomach.

He disappeared up the stairs, leaving her at the sofa. She touched her face and her heart did triple spins. * no… I cant fall in love with him… I cant like him… He’s… he’s.. Baekhyun..the kid I brought home.. * She thought.

She was falling for Baekhyun. She was scared.

He was falling for So Hye. He was scared and yet excited at the same time. He placed his hand over his heart and blushed, pulling the blanket and hid himself in there.