With Love 7

With Love

 

Students rushed out of the school like ants. Chanyeol slung his arm around Baekhyun as they walked out of the class. The other 4 had went off flirting with the girls. Sora was surrounded by the queenkas on her first day of school already.

‘ First day here and stole all the guys from us huh? How dare you! ‘ Dasom hissed and rolled her eyes.

She walked closer to Sora and gave her a tight slap across her cheeks. Sora yelped in pain and was shocked.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun headed to where the commotion was.

‘ Don’t you dare steal exo oppas from us! You hear me?! ‘ Dasom shouted.

Chanyeol smiled and interrupted them. Baekhyun stood there, didn’t know what to do. * Who are they? 4 to 1? Who gave her the rights to slap her… this school is nuts… * He thought.

‘ What’s going on here ladies~ ‘ Chanyeol smiled.

‘ Chanyeol oppa! ‘ The 4 queenkas beamed.

‘ bullying? 4 to 1? Dasom ah dasom… do you know what will happen if the rest of exo knows about this? What if your favourite Kai oppa knows that you had slapped the new girl… ‘ Chanyeol smiled and kinda threatened her.

Her eyes widdened and she quickly apologized and left with her mates. He turned around and smiled at Sora who was shocked by the whole incident. He helped her up and went to Baekhyun who was waiting for them.

‘ t..thank you ‘ She smiled.

‘ Nahh~ I have the rght to save this beautiful lady~ ‘ Chanyeol sweettalked again, causing Baekhyun to roll his eyes. He almost puke.

Baekhyun couldn’t be bothered and left. Chanyeol and Sora followed after him. They exited the school gate. ‘ where are you going? ‘ He asked.

‘ CAKE! ‘ Baekhyun almost screamed.

* cake? * Chanyeol thought.

Chaneol looked at Sora with a creepy smile.

‘ lets go have some cake with my baekhyunnie~ ‘ Chanyeol sung.

 

Baekhyun kicked the stones as he walked along the streets. The wind blew and the leaves rustled on the ground. Baekhyun and Sora followed behind him. Baekhyun sighed. * why are they still following me… what if they see Park So Hye… what do I do? * He thought.

‘ Guys! Are you still going to follow me? Go home! ‘ Baekhyun was irritated.

‘ We want some cake too! ‘ Chanyeol smiled. Sora smiled shyly.

Baekhyun sighed and continued to walk. He took the flight of stairs up and reached home. The café was not so busy today. He could see So Hye counting money at the cash register through the slightly tinted glass. He softened.

‘ hey baekhyunnie.. why are you standing here… we’re starving! ‘ Chanyeol rubbed his stomach.

 

The little bell rang as he pushed opened the door. So Hye looked up and saw Baekhyun. Smiles were on her face again.

‘ Baekhyun ah! ‘ She chirped.

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows and looked around. His eyes sparkled when he saw all the different cakes and pies and the different drinks in the café. His stomach growled. Sora kept quiet.

So Hye placed 3 cakes on the table. One for Sora, one for chanyeol and the other one for Baekhyun.

‘ Eat well! And these are for you~ Its on the house.. ‘ So hye smiled and placed 3 cups of rose tea on the table.

‘ Thanks pretty lady~ ‘ Chanyeol cheekily smiled

Baekhyun felt uneasy. He didn’t liked it when Chanyeol complimented her.

‘ Kamsahamnida! ‘ Sora smiled.

Chanyeol ate the cake deliciously as well as Sora. He drank the tea too. He ordered another cake.

‘ yah baekhyunnie~ how on earth did you find this café? Their cakes are the most delicious in the whole wide world~ ‘ Chanyeol grinned and stuffed a big spoonful of cake into his mouth.

Baekhyun ate his cake quietly and glanced over at So Hye. * If Chanyeol finds out who she is.. im dead… * He thought.

Sora sipped her tea and looked at Baekhyun. * Does he hate me.. he hasn’t spoke to me since I came into the class this morning.. * she thought. Baekhyun ate his cake and looked up. He saw cream on the corner of her lips. He didn’t want to do this but as for girl like her, she probably cares a lot for her image.

He grabbed a few tissues and handed over to Sora. She blinked innocently at him. Baekhyun breathed in and rolled his eyes slightly. He pointed to his lips trying to signal her that there’s cream on the corner. She blinked innocently and tilted her head. Baekhyun blew air to his fring, took the tissue and wiped the cream off her lips and threw it on the table.

Sora blinked and her heart beat weirdly. * He didn’t talk to me and he noticed little things on me? * She thought.

Baekhyun drank his tea and refilled it again. So Hye had witnessed what happened and she didn’t felt good. * He made new friends.. looks like she’s close with him.. * She thought.