With Love 3

With Love

 

The sun set and it was night time. So Hye prepared dinner and set them all on the table in her living room. She went upstairs to look for Baekhyun, knocking on his door and waited for him to respond. 

Baekhyun pulled himself out of bed and reached for the door. He had fallen asleep. He opened the door and saw her outside.

‘ I’ve prepared dinner.. come on down.. ‘ She smiled.

He sighed and followed her down to her house and sat down at the dining table. She grabbed vegetables and meat for him. They ate dinner quietly. So Hye tried to start a conversation with him but gave up.

Baekhyun never had a meal like this in the orphanage and he was satisfied with her cooking.

‘ Thanks.. ‘ He mumbled softly.

So Hye couldn’t helped it but smiled. * At least he’s opening his mouth to say something. * She thought and smiled.

Before she could keep and wash the dishes, before he runs away back into his room again, So Hye took a paper out and put it on the table.

‘ This is the application form and you’ll be starting university tomorrow… Are you excited? ‘ So Hye beamed. She was excited for him.

Baekhyun stared at her in disbelief. * She must’ve listened to those caretakers again.. * He thought.

‘ you’ll meet new friends in the school.. new environment.. it’s a new start Baekhyun… you should be happy.. ‘ She stated with a slight smile.

Baekhyun didn’t say anything. He left his bowl in the sink and went upstairs. So Hye sighed.

 

The sun rose. It was the day for Baekhyun. He didn’t know why he woke up earlier than usual. He picked a shirt that he liked in his walk-in wardrobe and wore it on. He was surprised at how she even know his size. The shirt fitted perfectly on his body.

He wore his skinnies next and slung his one and only bag over his shoulder. * I should just give it a try right? * He thought, closing his bedroom door and went to his living room. So Hye woke up early too just to make breakfast for him.

She left milk and pie from her café on the table in his living room. He softened. * Maybe this isn’t bad afterall.. * He thought and drank the milk and ate the pie.

He was surprised at how crowded the café was in the morning when he headed downstairs. So Hye was waiting for him outside with her car.

‘ I’ll see you home later.. the café’s busy so I wont be coming to fetch you after school.. make your way back home later okay Baekhyun.. I love you ‘ So Hye smiled and drove him to school.

Baekhyun was alittle surprised. Nobody had ever said those three words to him before except for the director who was like his father. He felt good after hearing those three words.

 

He walked into the school compound and found the general office. After a few minutes, he was told that his class was Wolf1. He nodded and headed to class Wolf1. * What kind of class is that.. what kind of name was that… Wolf1? That … * He thought and rolled his eyes. * What a day to start my university life.. *

He smoothened out his clothes and knocked the door. The teacher signaled him to come in.

‘ You must be the new student.. welcome to class Wolf1… Please introduce yourself to the class.. ‘ The teacher instructed.

‘ Baekhyun… Byun baekhyun.. ‘ He mumbled and that was it. Nothing else.

The teacher cleared his voice. ‘ Very well Byun Baekhyun.. you may proceed to the back of the class and take the back sit. Lets carry on on page 33.. ‘ He continued.

He strode down the row of desks and reached the back of the classroom, sitting down at the empty desk. He took a quick glance at the person sitting beside him. He couldn’t see his face clearer but he wasn’t paying attention. He was doodling on his textbook.

The bell finally rang. Baekhyun wanted to leave, he felt like he was suffocating. He didn’t like school. The guy closed his textbook and threw it into his bag. * Maybe he hates school too… * Baekhyun thought.

 

The guy turned and somehow shocked him alittle. ‘ oh my.. I didn’t know there was someone sitting beside me… welcome to the wolfygoofy class… Im chanyeol.. Park chanyeol… whats yours? ‘ He chuckled and raised his eyebrow.

‘ ..erm… baekhyun.. Byun baekhyun… ‘ He introduced himself.

He nodded with a smile. His smiles kinda scares Baekhyun.

‘ come on new kid… im hungry… ‘ Chanyeol rubbed his stomach and left the classroom.

Without thinking much, Baekhyun grabbed his bag and followed after him.

* not bad.. at least I have someone to talk to now.. * Baekhyun thought.

* How is he doing in school.. is everything fine? Everything will be fine right? * So Hye thought will he warm up the chicken pie for her customer.