With Love 25

With Love

 

The café was crowded with couples and lovers. It was White day. The two ladies attended the customers with their best smiles while Baekhyun was stuck in school.

The sound of the chalk echoed as the teacher explained. Chanyeol was sleeping and mumbling. Baekhyun yawned. * damn it! I should’ve skipped today’s lesson. Its white day for goodness sake * He thought and rolled his eyes.

He looked at his best friend and remembered what Minhee said. He couldn’t helped it but smile. He looked at Sora infront of him and thought of Sehun. * Sehun’s probably going to confess to Sora today… Lucky bastard.. * He thought and his mind wandered off to his beautiful noona. He wanted to see her. He wanted to leave school and go to her now.

The bell finally rung and everyone jolted up from their seats and dashed out of the classroom, including Baekhyun. He had to pull the sleepy Chanyeol with him. Of course, Sehun was already outside with a bouquet of roses waiting for Sora. ‘ good luck Sehun~ ‘ Baekhyun patted his shoulder with a smile.

‘ byunnie byunnie~ where are we going? ‘ He rubbed his eyes. He was so sleepy. His eyebags were deeper than usual.

‘ Didn’t sleep last night? ‘ He asked as they made their way out of the school gate.

‘ I was cracking my brain on who to confess… no one’s gonna accept my confession... ‘ Chanyeol sulked and yawned.

Baekhyun grinned widely like how Chanyeol always do. Chanyeol looked at him suspiciously and a little freaked out.

‘ hey buddy… your smile is freaking me out.. ‘ He asked.

‘ Someone likes you ‘ Baekhyun told him.

His eyes widdened and grinned widely. Baekhyun laughed. ‘ and NOW your smile is freaking me out ‘ He rolled his eyes. Both of them laughed together.

‘ someone you know ‘ Baekhyun shrugged.

* someone I know? * Chanyeol thought.

The two of them headed to the nearby departmental store and searched for their gifts. He wanted to confess. He was going to.

 

It was already early evening. Time flies. There were lesser customer at the café, some were taking out. A familiar man walked into the café and looked around. 

 

Minhee gasped when he saw him and quickly nudged So Hye. So Hye looked up and was shocked too. She totally didn’t expect it. It was Jaehyo. Luckily, there wasn’t any customers in the café and he turned the closing sign outwards.

‘ w..what are you doing here? ‘ She asked.

‘ I came back to take what belongs to me from the start. I got the contract and Im the new boss here. You need to move out. I’ll be taking over from today. ‘ Jaehyo smirked.

Minhee rolled his eyes. ‘ Yah An Jaehyo! Who do you think you are? ‘ She snapped. Jaehyo looked at her with cold eyes.

‘ As far as I know, you used to call me Jaehyo oppa… ‘ He hissed and looked at So Hye.

‘ Pack your things and leave. Oh including Byun Baekhyun’s things. Im giving you an hour to get your out of here. ‘ Jaehyo stated.

So Hye’s eyes filled with tears. ‘ why are you doing this to me? Is it because of Baekhyun? ‘ She asked as her lips trembled.

‘ you have exactly 59 minutes more baby ‘ He stated with a shrug.

So Hye quickly ran upstairs, took her luggage and packed her clothes. Minhee went up with her and packed Baekhyun’s clothes for him. So Hye broke into tears while she packed.

She came down with two luggages. Jaehyo smiled. ‘ Good! ‘ He stated, earning two slaps each from Minhee and So Hye.

‘ Leave now… you too, Minhee ‘ Jaehyo stated and signaled them to the door.

Both of them stepped out of the café. So Hye cried. Minhee cried.

‘ unnie ah… what are you going to do now? ‘ Minhee sobbed.

‘ I dunnoe… what if Baekhyun comes back and found out that I wasn’t here anymore… ‘ She sobbed.

So Hye took a an envelope out from her bag and passed it to her. ‘ Here Minhee… This is your pay for this month… Thank you so much… Im sorry I couldn’t hire you anymore… ‘ She apologized.

Minhee cried hard. ‘ I wont forget you Unnie! Please be okay and safe… Contact each other soon.. ‘ She cried and left.

So Hye took the luggages with her and headed to the train station. Jaehyo had took her car too. She bought tickets and took the train to folk village. She wiped her tears away. * what a y White day… * She thought. She on her phone and looked for Baekhyun’s number. She hesitated and switched her phone off. * I’ll settle everything first before telling him. He would be so worried * She thought worriedly.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun reached the café just when the sun was about to set. ‘ hey chanyeol ah.. minhee likes you~ ‘He told him. Chanyeol smiled. ‘ I knew it! ‘ He pumped his fist into the air.

Baekhyun felt odd when there isn’t any customers there and it was dark. All the lights were all switched off. He sensed something was not right and dashed into the café. There, he saw Jaehyo sitting on the counter with his legs propped on the table.

‘ They left. I kicked them out ‘ Jaehyo smirked happily.

Baekhyun threw a punch at him and left. He was furious. ‘ go Chanyeol! Look for Minhee! I’ll look for Park So Hye ‘ He punched the wall and called his noona.

He called her several times but she didn’t answer.

‘ Where the are you Park So Hye! ‘ He screamed.

So Hye was in the train. She closed her eyes and only thought of Baekyun throughout the whole journey.

* If you appear right now Baekhyun, I would tell you that I love you… * She thought and a tear slipped down onto her cheeks.

* If I find you, I would never let you go. I will hold you and tell you that I love you. * Baekhyun thought and cried. He cried so heartbreakingly. His noona was out of his sight again. He was all alone again. He felt so lost. He lied on the cobbled floor and cried. He was waiting for his beautiful angel to save him.