With Love 10

With Love

 The weather changed and it has been raining ever since. Sora had been following Baekhyun for a few days now, almost a week. The rest of EXO didn’t know about this and Kai was still on the move of wooing Sora.

Baekhyun stared up in the sky as he sat on the bench at the school garden. He sighed. He didn’t know what to do. He wanted to shoo Sora away but he was still a gentleman, tolerating it.

Sora found Baekhyun and sat beside him, giving him raspberry milkshake that she had bought for him. He looked at the milkshake and looked away.

‘ Its for you baekhyun.. ‘ She smiled.

‘  Sorry but I don’t drink milkshake and I don’t like milkshake. Its not my cup of tea… ‘ Baekhyun hissed softly.

He turned and looked at Sora, leaning in close to her, his lips almost touching hers.

‘ Just like you.. I know you like me, you have been following for the past few days. You don’t have to say it but your actions showed it all but I don’t like you. I have no feelings for you whatsoever so go to Kai.. ‘ Baekhyun stated. His eyes were cold again.

Before Sora could voice your opinions, Chanyeol and Kai came looking for them. Sora was obviously not ready for the rejection. * how did he know that I like him? Did I go overboard? * She thought.

Kai smiled sweetly to Sora and took the raspberry milkshake off her hands.

‘ wow tastes good! Thanks baby.. Thanks for buying it for me.. ‘ Kai smiled.

Baekhyun greeted Kai and walked away. Chanyeol waved to Sora and left with Baekhyun, leaving Kai and Sora behind. He checked his watch and it was almost time for the last bell ring.

He packed his stuff together with Chanyeol and they headed for the school gate. Sora wasn’t around and Baekhyun didn’t care. Sehun had toned down a bit ever since Sora joined school. Just like what Chanyeol had said, she was Sehun’s type of girl.

Chanyeol yawned and stretched his arms. ‘ hey baekhyunnie~ Valentine’s day in a few days’ time.. and it’s the best time of the day because EXO will be getting all the attention. Feels great to be surrounded by girls and their big big gifts… what are you going to do?  ‘ He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

Baekhyun shrugged. He had never celebrated Valentine’s day before. He had never received gifts from girls or maybe one or two at the orphanage. Everyone gets valentines’ day gift at the orphanage. To baekhyun, valentines’ day was just a normal day.

‘ I don’t know.. I have never celebrated it before.. ‘ He stated.

Chanyeol laughed.

‘ Oh shut up chanyeol.. ‘ Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

‘ Its okay mate~ Its not gonna be the same this year~ because…. It’ll definitely gonna be awesome. ‘ Chanyeol grinned widely.

‘ I hope so… ‘

 

Back at home, Baekhyun bathed and changed into comfortable clothes. He went down to So Hye’s level and found her cooking in the kitchen. He looked at her leg and smiled. The bruise had subsided.

‘ omo! Baekhyun! Dinner’s ready in a minute! ‘ So Hye smiled and ran to him, giving him a hug and went back to the kitchen.

He sat at the dining table as she placed the dish on the table. He looked around and saw a little box wrapped up in purple wrapping paper tied with a yellow ribbon. He remembered what Chanyeol said. * Is that her valentines’ day gift? For who? Is she seeing someone? Well if she is then how come she’s not with him… * Baekhyun thought. He was curious and a little uncomfortable. He felt a little uneasy.

He ate his rice slowly. So Hye took the vegetables for him and ate the carrots herself. She looked at him. * is he sick? How come he’s eating so slowly? * She thought. She was worried.

She leaned in and put her hand on her forehead, startling Baekhyun.

‘ You’re not having fever.. you alright Baekhyun? Why are you eating so slowly.. ‘ She asked worriedly.

Baekhyun shook his head. ‘ Im alright ‘.

So Hye nodded. ‘ That’s good! Now eat ‘ She smiled and gave him the sliced meat.

Baekhyun didn’t know when did he started to have butterflies flying in his stomach but So Hye’s little gestures made him…. Crazy. Slowly.