With Love 5

With Love

 

Birds chirped and butterflies flew outside the window. Baekhyun woke up and prepared himself for school. Breakfast was placed on the dining table as usual. He sighed and ate the breakfast So Hye had made for him.

He totally ignored her, didn’t talk to her. So Hye too, didn’t talk to Baekhyun as she was scared he might be upset again but she didn’t stop caring for him. She made food for him, leaving it on his table, putting money in his bag without him noticing. She would leave some cake and pies and latte everyday for him. Even the part-timer knew which cake Baekhyun likes and which cake he ate.

It has already been a week. They didn’t talk to each other for a week. Baekhyun would come home late at night when the café had already closed, when So Hye was already in bed, sleeping. The didn’t see each other for a week.

The café was busy as usual with customers ordering food. Smiles were on her face while she took orders from her customers. Her part-timer was there too, helping her.

‘ Here’s your cheesecake. Please eat it well ‘ So Hye smiled as she placed the plate on the table for her customer.

She smiled and bowed and walked to the empty table next to it and cleaned it. There was one thing that never left her mind. Baekhyun. The orpanage had called her up last night to ask how things were going between the both of them.

The phone rang.

‘ Annyeonghaseyo! This is Love Café. May I help you? ‘ The part-timer, Minhee answered the phone.

‘ We’re calling from PlanetStar University. Im looking for Miss Park So Hye. ‘ The caller spoke.

‘ So Hye unnie… Someone’s looking for you… They said they were from Planetstar university.. ‘ Minhee said and blinked innocently.

So Hye cleaned the table and took the empty cups back, placing it into the sink. * Baekhyun * She thought. ‘ Gomawo~ ‘ She thanked Minhee.

She answered the phone and her eyes widdened. She hung up the phone and took her bag.

‘ I’ll be right back.. Look after the café~ ‘ So Hye closed the door behind her and left hurriedly.

 

The black shiny car drove into the compound and stopped right at the foyer. So Hye didn’t even bother to look for a parking lot. She took her bag and went straight to the teachers’ office.

‘ you came on time Miss Park.. ‘ Teacher Lee greeted her.

‘ What is going on.. ‘ So Hye was surprised and worried at the same time.

She softened at the sight of Baekhyun but was worried because of the bruises on his face and arm. Baekhyun didn’t know how to face So Hye now. He kept his head low.

‘ As you can see Miss Park.. Byun Baekhyun had broke into a fight with the other three students during free period. The case is closed now but if there is anything like this in the future, im afraid I would have to expel him… you can bring him home for today. Thank you for making time, coming down ‘ Teacher Lee explained and had Baekhyun dismissed.

Baekhyun followed her out of the office and got into her car. She didn’t care if its his fault or the other guys provoked him first, she’s just worried for him. She looked at him worriedly. Her heart ached.

‘ what are you looking at? Lets get out of this crappy school now.. ‘ He hissed and she drove off.

She drove to a nearby take-away café and ordered two lattes while he sat on the bench waiting for her. She handed him his latte and sat beside him.

‘ you own a café and you’re out here drinking somebody else’s coffee? ‘ Baekhyun took the latte and rolled his eyes.

So Hye just smiled and sipped her latte quietly.

‘ Does it hurt? ‘ She asked worriedly.

‘ What do you think ajumma… you wanna try it? ‘ He said sarcastically.

So Hye poked hard at one of the bruises on his arm and he winced in pain.

‘ Ouch! Aishh! ‘ He raised his hand , wanting to hit her and she flinched.

Baekhyun softened.

‘ why didn’t you asked me what happened in school? You look like you lost your branded bag or lost a puppy. You were so worried… ‘ he blantly said and took a sip of latte.

She took a look at him and smiled. ‘ my baekhyun is talkative today… ‘ She couldn’t helped but smile.

* My baekhyun…. * Baekhyun thought. He like it. He like the way she called him hers. He remained silent.

‘ everyone fights for a reason.. im sure you had your reason… I don’t care who’s right and who’s wrong.. im more worried for you… look at you… bruises everywhere ‘ She frowned, attempting to touch one of the bruises again.

She giggled. She was happy that Baekhyun started to talk, started to open up a little? She leaned forward and hugged him. He was taken aback by her action. So Hye hugged him tightly. ‘ Im glad I brought you home… im happy to have you.. ‘

* Thanks for choosing me.. thank you… noona.. * Baekhyun thought and smiled. Nobody had hugged him like that.