With Love 22

With Love

 

Few days passed and So Hye has already been discharged from the hospital. Minhee had warned her not to help out at the café for a few more days but it was her café afterall. She got herself ready and smiled to herself. Baekhyun had told her to call him if she needed anything before he left for school in the morning.

Before she go down to the café, she went upstairs to his level. * Maybe I should get him a pet since he liked that dog so much.. or maybe something else.. * She thought as she walked up the stairs. * neat * She thought as she looked at his living room. Her eyes traveled to his bedroom. * let see what’s inside his room.. * She thought as her heart started to pound faster.

Opening the door, she went in. As expected, his room was neat and clean too. ‘ what can I get for him… ‘ She mumbled while she looked around. Something caught her attention. It was a little box on the table. * lets take a look in the box… it wouldn’t harm just by peeking it right * She thought as she untied the ribbon and open the lid.

It was a bracelet that Baekhyun had made during Valentines day. She saw a note in it. ‘ For So Hye Noona

So Hye’s heart fluttered. ‘ It was for me? ‘ She asked herself. She liked it very much and closed the lid back, tying the ribbon to its original state and left it where it was and left his room.

‘ so he bought a gift for me during Valentines… ‘ She softened and her heart skipped a beat.

 

The café was so busy and So Hye had to help out even thought Minhee had warned her. She smiled politely to the customers and took their orders. She cut the lemon cheesecake, placing it on the plate and served one of the customer. ‘ eat it well! ‘ She smiled again and checked the time. * Baekhyun’s coming back soon I guess… * She thought and couldn’t stop smiling.

The little bell tied on the handle of the door tingled and Baekhyun walked in. So Hye’s eyes glittered and she beamed when she saw him. Just as she thought, he was back.

She quickly cut a piece of blueberry cake for him.

‘ How’s school? ‘ She asked as she poured the strawberry tea into the teacup.

Baekhyun nodded and ate the cake. So Hye ate the cake too. * Should I tell her about the school assignment? Will she help? Urghh darn… Ask or not? * He thought. He hesitated. He was lost in thoughts. So Hye leaned in and wiped the cream at the corner of his lips and he snapped out of his world.

His heart did flipflops. ‘ t..thanks ‘ He stuttered. This kind of skinships could make him go crazy.

‘ erm… there’s an assignment.. it seemed difficult.. ‘ Baekhyun spoke.

She nodded and ask him to go on while she took another spoonful of cake.

‘ each of us needs to cook something. It’s a cooking lesson and we will be graded… nahh I think I should just drop the module.. ‘ Baekhyun gave up.

‘ oh no no Baekhyun… I can help you… I can teach you but it’ll be all pastries and cakes… is it alright? ‘ She smiled happily.

Baekhyun nodded and smiled. So Hye smiled even more when she saw his smile. He leaned in and wiped the cream off her lips, making her blush, making her heart thumped like crazy.

 

She drove him all the way to the supermart for the ingredients. She was going to teach him how to do cakes and pastries for his assignment. So Hye has personally liked the supermart because it was the first time she had seen him smile. It was all because of the tickle.

* I hope she wont tickle me here * He thought, thinking of the same memory.

Their trolley was already full and they haven’t even gotten all the things they wanted. So Hye stretched her arms high up, reaching for the flakes and Baekhyun took it for her.

‘ Thank you ‘ She smiled.

Baekhyun slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her close to him when he saw the another trolley coming their way.

‘ aww look at them over there… they must be a couple… the guy’s so sweet, taking care of his girlfriend like that ‘ A middle aged woman chatted and laughed.

Baekhyun quickly took his hand off of her and So Hye awkwardly smile. The both of them blushed after hearing what the woman said.

* It would be better if noona’s my girlfriend… everything and anything is possible.. * He thought and smiled to himself. Everything is possible to Baekhyun now when So Hye came to bring him back from the orphanage that day.

 

* he’s such a gentleman… he’s so different now… the cold cool guy in the orphanage was the worst. * She thought and blushed, stealing glances at him. She liked gentleman Baehyun now than cool cold Baekhyun.