With Love 20

With Love

 

The hospital was quiet with a few doctors and nurses walking around on duty. So Hye was sent to the hospital and was in the emergency room while Baekhyun waited outside for him. He walked nervously to and fro, waiting for his noona to come out. * I’ll kill you Jaehyo if anything happens to her! * He mentally cursed.

The emergency light went off and the door flung open when Baekhyun was about to sit down. The doctor pushed her out and admitted her into the normal ward.

‘ Miss park so hye is okay now… we have already cleaned her wound up and bandaged her head… there wont be any problem ‘ The doctor bowed and left.

Baekhyun sighed in relief and ran towards the normal ward. Minhee was called up by the hospital too and she made her way down to the hospital, meeting Baekhyun. She ran like crazy and stopped, catching her breathe after meeting up with Baekhyun outside her ward.

‘ yah baekhyun ah! Where’s unnie? How is she? ‘ She spoke worriedly.

‘ the doctor said she’s fine…. We’ll have to wait for her to wake up.. ‘ He said coldly. He had no more energy left after carrying So Hye and all the running.

After Minhee visited So Hye, she went  back to the café. The café had to continue running. Customers were busy coming in and out. Baekhyun stayed in the hospital, looking after her. He sat beside her ward bed and waited for her to come around.

He rolled his eyes when his stomach grumbled. He was hungry. He didn’t ate much and it was already past midnight. He took his wallet and went to machine to buy a hot coffee. Baekhyun took the hot coffee and sat down on one of the chairs beside the machine.

Sipping the hot coffee slowly, he started recalling what had happened for the past few weeks. From the start at the orphanage where So Hye came to bring him home till now in the hospital. His lips curled up into a small smile and he sipped his coffee again.

He put his mouth to the cup and there was nothing and that’s when he realized he had finished his coffee and an hour had passed. * everything will be fine when you wake up noona.. * he thought and tossed the cup into the bin.

Baekhyun yawned. He was tired but he was going to ditch school the next day because his noona was much more important than school. He got up from his seat and walked around.

He wandered around and heard a whimper at the corner. He turned around and headed towards it. His heart lightened when he saw a fluffy dog there. He was shivering. Baekhyun closed the door tight before the wind blew in again.

 

He patted the dog and played with it. * if I could keep one at home… urghh no… maybe noona doesn’t like it.. * He thought while he patted the dog and and shook his paw. * but.. why is it here alone… did it get abandoned away like me? * He thought and softened.

So Hye had woke up and found herself in the ward alone. * why am I in the hospital? * She thought and tried to recall what happened. Her head hurts when she thought hard. She hated the hospital, it gave her goosebumps. * Baekhyun… I heard him running towards us… did he sent me to the hospital? * She thought again and got off her bed.

She took a glass of water and went out of the ward, walking around. She came across the machine and felt like drinking some coffee and she realized she didn’t bring any money with her. She saw the cup in the bin and sighed. * must be a lucky person...he got to drink coffee… * She thought and continued to walk. She didn’t know that it was Baekhyun’s.

The hospital was eerie with no one around, only two to three nurses doing guard duty. She stopped when she saw a familiar figure at the corner and she softened. Her heart thumped and fluttered. * so he brought me to the hospital.

The sight of him playing and patting the dog made her smile. She walked towards him. ‘ baekhyun ah… ‘ She called out weakly.

‘ oh! ‘ His eyes widdened when he saw So Hye. He patted the dog one last time and walked to her. * annyeong doggie… that’s my noona calling me * He thought.

‘ yah park so hye.. you okay? ‘ He asked worriedly.

So Hye nodded. He softened when he saw how pale she was. She winced a little when her head hurts again.

‘ lets go back to your ward… you should’ve just lied in your bed… ‘ He stated and helped her back to her ward.

Baekhyun checked everything. He even refilled the water task.

‘ I should leave already since you’re awake… ‘ He said, turning to leave.

He stopped when So Hye hold his hand. Baekhyun felt her long smooth fingers in his hand. His heart skipped a few beats.

‘ baekhyun ah… can you stay here tonight… im scared… ‘ She mumbled.

He softened again. * Pabo! So you hate the hospital and you’re scared… * he thought. He nodded and took the armchair beside her bed.

‘ I’ll stay… close your eyes and head back to dreamland pabo.. ‘ He hissed softly.

‘ noona… ‘ He whispered so softly, he thought she didn’t hear it.

So Hye closed her eyes and smiled to herself when she heard him.

* Thanks for staying Baekhyun.. *

* Sleep tight Noona.. *