With Love 26

With Love

 

The train was moving towards the village slowly. He was on the train already. So Hye had told Minhee about her whereabouts and she had contacted him about So Hye.

Baekhyun couldn’t wait any longer. He wanted to see her right now, at that moment. * I couldn’t let White Day just go down like that damn it * He cursed mentally. He ordered a lemonade to cool himself down.

 

So Hye pulled the luggages into the village. All the villagers greeted her and smiled. * People here are friendly. I hope this is a good start * She thought and bowed politely. She reached the house of the head of the village and knocked on the door.

The door creaked open and the bald man came out, together with his wife. Smiles were plastered on their face.

‘ You must be So Hye right? ‘ The man stated.

She nodded with a smile. ‘ Yeah yeah I know you.. you’re the pastry chef in Seoul! I saw articles of you and your pastries but I never got to try any of it.. anyways Im Kang, the head of the village ‘ He smiled. His wife smiled too.

‘ Sorry to say but, do you have any vacancies here now? Something came up and I had to leave Seoul… ‘ She told him.

Kang checked his papers and wrote something. ‘ Yes! ‘.

After Kang and his wife showed her the available room, she quickly settled down and took a look at the house. It was smaller than the one in Seoul and there was only one level. There was only one bedroom too. She put the luggages aside and sat on the floor.

There wasn’t much in the small house. One bedroom, one small pantry and one old dirty couch at a corner. She sighed and searched for rags. She wanted to clean the house before telling Baekhyun.

 

The announcement was made and he alighted at the stop. The folk village was just beside the station. It was quiet not like Seoul. He stood outside of the village. There was a sign indictating that it was the start of the folk village.

The villagers saw him and greeted him warmly. They were all happy and excited. They had never seen anyone that handsome before. There isn’t any one like him in the village.

‘ excuse me… may I know who is the head of this village? ‘ He asked a woman at a little shop just right beside the start of the sign.

‘ His name is Kang! Walk straight and you can find him. The fourth house on the left. ‘ The woman told him and smiled.

He knocked onto the door and Kang came out. Feeling surprised, he looked at Baekhyun from head to toe. That day was the luckiest day. They had two wonderful visitors visiting the village. First was So Hye and now Baekhyun.

‘ Hello young man. What can I do for you? ‘ Kang stated.

‘ ….looking for Park So Hye…’ Baekhyun spoke coldly.

Kang was surprised at how straightforward he was. ‘ oh! She’s in house 12. Just right down there. ‘ He told him and offered Baekhyun some beer. He shook his head and bowed and left.

* Noona …. Don’t play any pranks with me… I’ll die… Im coming to see you * He thought as he headed to house 12.

 

His shoulders deflated as he looked at the house. It was so small. Even the orphanage is better than that. He was disgusted by how dirty the walls were, moss everywhere. He was having second thoughts of going in. * Park So Hye.. you got to be kidding me. * He rolled his eyes.

The back door flew open and there she was out with a pail of water. She threw the dirty water out and went in again. His heart ached. He walked up to the door and opened it. The door wasn’t locked and he didn’t liked that idea already.

She dropped the rag when she saw him. She wanted to cry at that moment but she chose to smile.

‘ omo Baekhyun! How did you know Im here? Did Minhee tell you? ‘ She pretended everything was fine and smiled.

‘ How could you… still smile at this point of time? How could you live in such damn house like this?  ‘ Baekhyun stated coldly. She flinched at his coldness.

‘ Baekhyun.. look its fine.. I cleaned it just now… Its alright you know… we have to get used to it ‘ So Hye spoke. She was almost giving up.

‘ I don’t want to stay here… its too cramp.. we can go back home and live life as usual. Your café as usual ‘ He hissed.

Baekhyun didn’t know why she had to give in to Jaehyo. He didn’t know why she had to listen to him. He was angry, pissed and disheartened at the same time.

‘ ehm… maybe I couldn’t keep you anymore… I’ll call Sunshine orphanage tomorrow and get you back there… you’ll have to suffer for today… ‘ Her lips trembled.

Tears welled up in her eyes. She didn’t want to send him away but she couldn’t do anything now. This wasn’t the right environment for him. He looked around angrily. He didn’t liked the idea of being sent back to the goddamn orphanage. He was scared.

So Hye couldn’t take it anymore. She let her tears flow down and cried hard. Baekhyun softened. He was heartbrokened. He lunged forward and crashed his body against hers and hugged her tightly.

‘ Please don’t cry… I’ll promise to be good.’ His voice croaked.

He was breathing hard and his tears fell. ‘ I promise to be good so please don’t cry… don’t send me back there.. please.. Don’t leave me alone ‘ He cried and hugged her tightly. She clinged onto him hard.  

* Thank you for being here Baekyun. When things are settled and fine, I’ll tell you I love you. *

 

-sorry guys. Was busy with BAP the whole week.-