Last kiss.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxdssRbg65g

----------

Weeks past and your relationship with Gongchan was still strong. He is better in sense of behaviour. He didn't complain a lot. He kept saying 'I love you' and 'I miss you' whenever he sees you. It was a Saturday and your mum had to go on regular business ttrip to Busan. Na Eun visits you and brought some fruits. She settled down next to you on your bed.

"Na Eun, Gongchan.. He is acting weird," You told Na Eun.

Na Eun avoid meeting your eyes, "O-Oh? Keurae?"

You nodded. You hugged your pillow closely to your chest. Kikwang knocked on your door.

"Oh, hello Na Eun. ~~~~~~-ah, Opp-"

"Is going to sleepover Junhyung's oppa house. I know," You smiled.

Na Eun eyed him, "Are you gay?"

Kikwang took a mini cushion found on your study desk and threw at her, "Yah! I'm not. Tch!"

You and Na Eun giggled as you watch him leave. You and Na Eun chatted for a while. Exam is just around the corner. You have to try not to hurt Gongchan either way. But you know you musn't leave him. You promised him you won't.

"Na Eun-ah, I think it's time.. To give him a challenge.." You gave Na Eun an angelic look.

"Eh? So soon," Na Eun looked through your drawers.

You chuckled and look down, "I don't have much time, you know.."

Na Eun stopped rummaging through and looked at you, "Y-Yah, what are you saying? You're not going to leave a best friend right?"

You looked at her hopeful face. *Na Eun, mianhae.* You shook your head and beamed. You stood up and grab her hand, "Let's go to the ddukbokki house! It's on me."

Na Eun stood up and dragged you. You giggled as you follow her from the back *Na Eun-ah, I'll miss you.*

---------

Gongchan came running to Han River to meet you. You sent a text for a short meeting with him. To give him the challenge. You saw him waving his arms in the air and screaming your name. You smiled and waved. He came running to you and gave you a big big tight hug. You kissed his nose and pulled away.

"What is it you want to tell me?" Gongchan asked.

You smiled and walked towards the end of the river. There, a blue mat was filled with bread and fruits. You sat down and patted thhe space next to you. Gongchan sat behind you, so you were sitting in between him. You and Gongchan watched the stars twinkling brightly as his fingers interlaced yours. A small smile appeared on your face. Your placed your head on his shoulder and his chin was on your head.

"Gongchan-ah~" You called.

"Hmm?" He wouldn't take his eyes off the sky.

"How long have we been together?"

"Mmm, 2 years."

Your smile grew weaker, "Are you planning to marry me?"

You felt Gongchan nodding his head. Though, you can't see his eyes started to well up *Please don't tell me you're going.. I'm going to make you my wife.*

"Why are you asking me all these?" Gongchan fought back his tears.

Your smile disappeared, "Molla. Can you promise me something?"

Gongchan pushed you up and looked into your eyes, "What is it?"

"Promise me that you'll try to live without me. No text, no calls, no meeting up. And certainly no visits, for a month. Then..Then...Then I'll marry you," You stared at him.

Gongchan's heart started to beat faster than usual, "W-Wae? Did something happen?" *Obviously.*

"Ani, I just wanted to prepare. For our wedding," You shook your head and place your hand on top of his.

Gongchan looked up to stop the tears from coming out. You looked down. *Mianhae, Gongchan.* You wiped your tears but your lips are still trembling.

"Call! You promise!" Gongchan showed his eye smile to hide his tears.

You beamed as well, "CALL!"

"Wait.." Gongchan leaned closer to you.

Your face and his are inches away. He leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes started to close slowly. He could feel your tears flowing down your cheeks as you kiss. You pulled away and stood up, running away from him. Gongchan looked up, shocked, confused, disappointed. *Our last kiss* You and Gongchan's head fell. You place your hands over your mouth and continued running back to your house. *Gong Chanshik, please forgive your foolish girlfriend* You sob non-stop and your legs felt as if they were going to break any minute. You tripped over a rock and fell into a pair of arms. Sandeul looked at the person in his arms.

"Miss, you okay?" He asked.

You looked up with your swollen eyes, "Sandeul oppa, mianhae. I'm such a foolish girlfriend. I lied to a best friend. I kept telling her I will not leave her. I promised my boyfriend I won't leave him. I don't know if I could face Gongchan nor Na Eun anymore."

Sandeul jumped at the sight of you. You eyes were red and swollen. Your nose as red as a tomato. You kept sniffling throughout the night. Sandeul made a cup of hot chocolate and place it on the coffeetable. Sandeul sat next to you and gave you a friendly hug  to calm you down. Gongchan watched as his best friend hugged his own girlfriend through the window. *Really ~~~~~~? You don't need me anymore, isn't it?* He dragged himself home with a heavy and broken heart.

-------------------