Freedom.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLwVvBmG5V0

---------------------------------

Gongchan looked at you sleeping on his shoulder. A small smile formed on his lips. *I love you ~~~~~~-ah, I always do.* He pressed his warm lips onto your cold forehead. You mumbled something incoherent. He smirked *How cute.* Soon, your eyes fluttered open and you rubbed your tired eyes. You sat up straight and stretched. Then your eyes widened. You were in a cabin. A moving cabin. You turned to see Gongchan smiling at you. Your heart softened *I thought I lost you.*

"Had a good sleep?" Gongchan asked.

You beamed and nodded, "Ne, especially on your broad shoulders that could be hangers."

"Hey, my shoulders aren't broad," he pinched your nose.

You crinkled your nose and giggled. An elderly couple walked past the two of you and you slightly bowed your head. The elderly woman tugged on her husband's sleeve.

"Is that the girl the young man carried?" She whispered loud enough to let you hear.

You stared at Gongchan for a reason. "You slept in the taxi too.. I had no choice." He bit his lips.

You giggled and pinched his chubby cheeks. The elderly couple complimented you and Gongchan. Gongchan denied it but you thanked them. *I know.* Gongchan rubbed the back of his neck and thanked the couple awkwardly.

---------------------------

A few hours later, you and Gongchan arrived at a deserted place. You looked out the windows to see trees surrounding the area. Gongchan took your hand and led you out of the train. You could hardly see any houses or the sound of cars.

"Gongchan, where are w-"

"No asking of questions and follow me," He interrupted with a wink.

You were forced to give in. You tailed him until the two of you reached a white pension. You stared at the pension in awed. Gongchan unlocked the door and led you in. The wall were painted in white and the wooden floors were in white as well. *It's like heaven.* There were photos of you and Gongchan hung in the living room and some were placed beside the LCD tv. Your eyes filled with tears when you saw the photos. Gongchan hugged you from behind.

"This is where I go when I'm sad, or when I'm not with you," he whispered into your ear.

A weak smile formed on your lips. He bought this pension with his own money, decorated by himself and brought you here so he could show you. You turned and gave him a peck on the lips. "Thank you." You slipped your arms around his waist and buried your face into his shoulder. He run his fingers through your brunette hair. *Let's live here. Without anyone knowing.*

------------------------------------------------------