The News.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Skgz-NsE8

--------

"Honey, that's the fourth time you passed out. Are you sure you're okay?" Your mum came in and checked your temperature. 

You nodded. You didn't want to worry your mum who has enough to handle. Especially after your dad left your family. Your brother, Kikwang, knocked on your door. He has that worried look on his face. 

"Is my little sister okay? Mum called, I got worried so I skipped classes," He looked at you.

Your mum lightly hit his arm for skipping classes. You giggled. You gave him a smile and nodded your head again. He's the best brother you could ever get. With him around, your day is forever lively. Suddenly, your phone rang. You reached out and pressed the answer button. A lively, cheerful voice sang.

"Where is my girlfriend~?" 

You giggled, "I'll be a little late. I'll meet you at school's bus stop."

"Ah wae?! I want to go to school with my lovely girlfriend!" Gongchan stomped his feet.

"But your girlfriend wants to meet you at the bus stop. See you later. Annyeong," You sang.

You ended the call without giving him another chance to answer. Your mum and your brother gave you the 'what's up' look. You grinned and pushed everyone out of the room and started to get ready for school. 

"I'll fetch you after school. We'll head to the doctor's. Alright?" Your mum shouted as she descended the stairs.

You heard her scolding your brother. You smiled and lightly your photo with Gongchan making silly faces. 

-------

Gongchan tapped his feet while waiting for you. He looked at his watch every minute. Finally your bus stopped and you went off the bus. You jumped into Gongchan's arms and gave him a peck on the lips. He pinched your nose as it crinkled and wrap his arm over your shoulder. The two of you headed towards the school, earning glares and stares from students around you. Truthfully, girls envied you. You have the looks and the brains. You're a straight As student and you're gorgeous. 

"My girlfriend is too popular in this school, kyaa! I may be your fanboy any moment!" Gongchan shrieked.

You giggled, "So you're saying you're not my fanboy?"

"I'm forever your fanboy."

You beamed and headed towards homeroom.

----------

After school, Gongchan offered you to send you home. You politely rejected. He pouted and folded his arms. *Aigo, my boyfriend is such a kid.* You threw your arms around him and place your forehead onto his. He wouldn't even make an eye contact with you. Sad, you pulled away and begin walking but he grab your wrist and pulled you close. 

"You don't look good today, are you okay?" He asked.

*! He noticed.* "I'm fine," you lied.

He looked at you, noticing that you're lying. You pushed his forehead with your finger. He chuckled and pulled you in for a kiss. Unfortunately, someone placed his/her hand between the two of you. You looked up to see a jealous Baro. 

"No kissing in front of your boyfriend, jagiya," He pouted.

Gongchan's eyes widened, "WHO IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

Baro pointed at you but Gongchan slapped it away and pulled your waist. You see Jinyoung, CNU and Sandeul behind him. You waved at all of them except Baro. Glancing at Gongchan, you gave Baro a friendly hug. Gongchan pulled you away.

"Yah! You're mine!" He complained.

"Arasso, I'll leave you two love birds alone," Baro waved.

From a distance, you could see a group of ladies walking. Guys around them cat called and smirk. Of course, those are your best friends. Especially the one that stood out the most, Son Na Eun. Na Eun has been your friend ever since Elementary. You waved your arms. Na Eun noticed you and ran towards you. You gave her a long tight hug. Baro turned red when he met eyes with Eun Ji, his ideal girl.

"Ah!! ~~~~~-ah, I miss you!" Na Eun screamed.

"I miss you too!" You shrieked.

You and Na Eun pulled away and yelled before hugging again.

Gongchan rolled his eyes, "It's not like the two of you haven't seen each other for ages..."

"Never underestimate the power of friendship," Na Eun folded her arms.

"Yeah. It's the same for you and me too," You teased.

Gongchan gaped, "Yah! Arasso, arasso. The two of you never fail to get back at me."

You laugh along with the two of them. A car honked and you turned  to see your brother and your mum waiting for you. You gave Gongchan a peck and hugged Na Eun. You waved goodbye to everyone before heading towards your mum's car.

At the clinic, you had to do several check ups. You had injections and blood test. It all ended in an hour or two before the doctor came out with the results. The disappointed face makes you and your family worried. He called for your mum instead of you so, you stayed at the waiting area with your brother. Your mum's face fell. She turned her head to see your smiling face before thanking and bowed to the doctor. You stood up ready to hear the news.

"How was it?" You asked.

She looked at you and caress your cheek. Your brother, Kikwang know that there's something not right.

"She has an ill-"

"Cancer," her lips trembled. 

Your eyes widened. Your jaw fell. You covered your mouth. Kikwang gaped. His ears couldn't accept it. You reached out for your phone to tell Gongchan, but you're not ready to tell him. In fact, you don't want to tell him.. He'll lose hope in life. 

-----------