Holding On.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdTe9RLqafU&feature=related

----------------

The doctor came out and removed his mask. Gongchan stood straight, waiting for the news. The doctor smiled, saying it went well. Your mum began shedding tears of happiness. Gongchan found it hard to believe. But it all ended when the doctor said you were being put to sleep for a while.

"W..What?" Gongchan eyes widened.

"She'll probably won't wake up till approximately 2 weeks," the doctor pat his shoulder.

Your mum began crying into Gongchan's shirt. Gongchan stood rooted to the ground. *My baby..*

------------

After sending your mum to the taxi stand, he headed to your new ward, where more machines were hooked onto you. You still have a mask that covers your nose and mouth. He sat and held onto your hand. He leaned in and kissed your forehead.

"Lee ~~~~~, you did the right thing," he mumbled.

You didn't move an inch. He wanted to hear a reply from you, but only a beeping noise from the machine was heard. He sighed in disappointment. The door opened for the second time. Na Eun and Jinyoung went by Gongchan's side.

"How's she?" Na Eun asked, looking at your sleeping self.

"She's been put to sleep. The doctor said she won't wake up until 2 weeks."

Na Eun turned and stared at him in disbelief, "What?"

She turned and admired your face, "~~~~~~~, wake up soon."

She started to sniffle and sob. Jinyoung pulled her into a tight embrace. Gongchan rub his thumb on the back of your hand. He missed you so badly even though he visited you everyday before you went for the treatment. Other than the beeping noise from the machine, Na Eun's sobs could be heard in the room. It was quiet without you. It was quiet when there's no laughter from you. The door open for the third time, CNU, Kikwang, Baro and Sandeul entered the room. Kikwang went to the opposite side of Gongchan and look at you.

"Hyung.." Gongchan called.

"I know what happen," Kikwang replied.

Then that was the end. Nobody uttered a single word. Sandeul stood at the end of your bed and looked at you. *It's like a sick angel sleeping.* Baro had a worried expression and CNU couldn't even describe his feelings. Everyone got worried and anxious. Gongchan had negative thoughts about you not waking up and you left him alone. Kikwang couldn't hold back his tears everytime he hears Na Eun's sobs. Na Eun had a red nose and puffy eyes. She will sniffle every 2 seconds or more. *~~~~~-ah, My best friend, we are holding onto you, no matter what. We will pray for you. We know you will get well. I know you are strong enough to fight back. Lee ~~~~~, we will still hear that cheery voice, that adorable laugh, that eye smile of yours. We wil..*

 

A tear fell from your eyes, the machine stopped beeping. That's when, everyone silently panicked.