"I love you with everything I have."

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0NjMEj9R30

------------------------------

The next day, the students from your school welcomed you and asked about your condition. *So.. Everyone knew.* There were some people who avoided you. A few juniors gossiped amongst themselves. You could hear some of them saying "oh my god, that senior has cancer. We better stay away from her." or "Ew, she has cancer! It's disgusting." Some comments hurt you, but some, they are just plain ridiculous. You went to the cafeteria to find a bustling crowd clustered together at the bulletin board. Curious, you walked to the board. The crowd noticed you and made a huge space. You tugged a strand of hair to the back of your ear and looked at the notice being put up. In bold, red, letters: "PLEASE AVOID LEE ~~~~~~~~~~ SHE HAS CANCER." Stood out in front of your eyes.

"So she is the one.. Right?" One student whispered.

"Probably, she looks sick," the other one replied.

Soon the whole crowd began murmuring about you. You tore the pamplet and yelled, "WHO DID THIS?! NUGU?!"

The crowd stared at you as if you were an alien or something. "Not just that she is sick.. She is a psycho as well."

"Wow, Sandeul oppa should typed that out next time," A student mumbled.

That name pierced through your ears. That name that humiliated you in front of the whole school. You pushed yourself out of the crowd and headed to Sandeul's homeroom. There he sat with Baro. He was laughing as if he did nothing wrong. You slammed the pamplet on his desk. Shocked, Sandeul stood up.

"~~~~~~~~" His eyes widened.

You took a deep breath, "Did you have enough? Did you had fun telling juniors I had cancer? Then went on to confessing to me in front of Gongchan and now.. You want to humiliate me in front of the whole school?!"

"~~~~~~~-ah. Princess, calm down," Baro placed his hands on your shoulders.

You pushed them away and looked straight into Sandeul's eyes, "You sure had fun. You sure had fun doing this bloody stuffs."

"~~~~~~~, I could explain," Sandeul began to talked.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXPLANATIONS. EXPLANATIONS COULD NEVER RETURN BACK TIME. COULD NEVER CURE MY GODDAMN CANCER. COULD NEVER EVER, STOP THIS HUMILIATION. I'VE HAD ENOUGH SANDEUL. I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST GUY FRIEND AFTER GONGCHAN. But no, I was wrong. You were that one jerk.. That one jerk I could never see until.. Until now," Your tears began to roll down your cheeks.

Sandeul and Baro's classmates were shocked when you yelled. They had heard everything. You blew a raspberry and walked out of the classroom. You headed for the ladies to find three juniors who shot dirty looks at you. You ignored them and washed your face and pat it dry with tissues. *Damn it, I had starting a drama.* You headed for your homeroom when suddenly you bumped into someone. Gongchan.

Gongchan pushed your chin up and examined your eye and face, "Did you cry?"

His friends were busy whispering about you. You pushed his hands, "No."

Gongchan pulled you into a long hug. You pulled away and headed for class. You heard his friends asking him "Dude, aren't you afraid that you'll get cancer from her?"

Gongchan stood up straight and proud, "No, because for her, I'll do anything, suffer anything. I'll die with her if I have to. And I LOVE HER WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE."

A small smile appeared on your face. *Gongchannie, I love you with eveything I have too.*

----------------------------------------