Pain.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAy-KcIQwuI

-------

You headed towards Na Eun's house later that night. She too freaked out about the news. You made her promise not to tell anyone even her dog. 

"How about Gongchan?"

You shook your head, "I don't want to tell him yet."

"But he's your boyfriend.."

You refused to tell him no matter what. Na Eun sighed as she hugged her pillow closely to her chest. She doesn't want to lose a friend because of stupid cancer. She'll miss your hugs, your voice, your laughter, your smile. You looked down at the wooden floor. 

"Ah! Molla!" You rubbed your head.

Na Eun looked at you, "~~~~~-ah, you should tell him. You don't want him to get hurt right?"

You turned your head to see Na Eun nodding her head, "I don't want to hurt him but.. Telling him early will make him lose hope."

You lie flat on Na Eun's bed. Suddenly, your phone vibrated. It was a message from Gongchan. You sat up immediately.

From: Gongchan ♥
~How is my girlfriend feeling? (^-^)~

An automatic smile formed on your lips. Without hesitation, you begin replying him.

To: Gongchan ♥
~I'm fine. Aren't you suppose to be with the group?~

"And here comes the love birds," Na Eun teased. 

She left the room to get some snacks and refreshment when you heard a scream. You ran out of the room to find Na Eun pointing at the window. You stood by her side and saw 5 People in the tree. You laughed heartily. You opened up the window letting them in. Gongchan jumped in and gave you a big hug. 

"YOU'RE AS FINE AS MY GIRLFRIEND. Oh wait, you are my girlfriend," He kissed your cheek.

You giggled, "Why are you guys here?"

"To see you, you and oh Na Eun too," Baro pointed.

Na Eun playfully punch Baro's arm and he jokingly winced. Sandeul was about to sit next to you but Gongchan pushed him away. 

"No, hyung. Don't even think about sitting beside my girlfriend," Gongchan sticked out his tongue.

Sandeul rolled his eyes, "Whatever evil maknae."

You lightly hit Gongchan's arm. He was so mean to Sandeul. Sandeul ended up cooking ramyun with Na Eun in the kitchen while the other 5, including you, waited hungrily in the dining room. The five of you chatted and joked. You laugh at some of the joke Baro told. 

"YEAH! And CNU hyung almost fell INTO the drain!!" Baro slapped his thigh.

CNU headlocked him and you giggled. You turned to see Gongchan resting his head on the table. You caressed his soft white cheek. *How long will I be able to feel your soft cheek again?* You sadly gaze at him. You wish you were healthier.  You tried not to cry, but thanks to Na Eun and Sandeul, the meal was ready and you woke Gongchan up.

"Time to eat," You whispered.

Gongchan slowly fluttered open his eyes and smile at you. His smile seems different. It looks like as if he just saw an angel. *My angel.* He sat up and fixed his hair. Everyone digged in. You ate the least. You pushed away the plate and you headed towards the toilet. You felt sick at the wrong time. You knelt in front of the toilet and puked. It seems like no one hear you. Na Eun got worried because you have not return to the table. She stood up and walked to the toilet. She opened the door and she saw your face as white as snow. She covered , trying not to let the other guys know.

"~~~~" She called.

You shook your head and gave a weak smile, "Go. Don't make them notice the obvious."

"But you-'

"Don't worry about me."

Na Eun followed your orders and told the guys you needed some rest. Gongchan stood up and headed towards her room but Na Eun stopped him. She pushed his back and out of the door. Gongchan turned and looked around the room.

"I want to see her for once," he pouted.

Na Eun shot him a deadly glare, "No. Not now. Just.. LEAVE!" 

She gave a strong push and slammed the door and lock it. She ran back to the toilet and pulled you up. You got back up on your feet but you still feel weak. Na Eun reached for you phone and dialed your mum's number.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Ommonim. ~~~~~~~ isn't feeling well, she'll be staying over for the night. Ye, kamsahamnida ommonim," Na Eun hang up. 

She place your arm around her shoulder and she wraps her arm around your waist. You slowly walked into her bedroom and lay down flat. Beads of sweats form on your forehead. You felt hot, and you immediately pulled out your bag and search for the painkillers. Na Eun ran to the kitchen to fetch a cup of warm water. 

-------

That night, you sweat a lot. The atmosphere seems hotter. You even soaked Na Eun's pillow. She was sleeping soundly beside you. You sat up and wiped your sweat. Your breathing started to get heavy. You tried not to wake Na Eun but with your heavy breathing, it seems impossible. She woke up and her eyes widened when she saw your pale face.

"You okay?" She placed her hand on your shoulder.

You nodded. Of course she knows that you're lying. You ate the painkillers again. Na Eun stared at you with a worried face. You told her not to worry but she refuse to listen.

"How can I not worry about my best friend being sick!" She complained with a pout.

You giggled, "Na Eun, I'm fine. Don't worry. These painkillers will help me."

"Those are just painkillers! It won't cure your cancer, ~~~~-ah. You have to know the difference."

She sulked. You felt guilty and gave her a friendly backhug, "If I go... Will you help me take care of Gongchan?"

She grew shock at your question, "Yah! You know I like Jinyoung oppa.. Aish."

You gave her a small sad smile hoping she will agree.

"Arasso! Just for you okay. I will take care of Gongchan. BUT YOU KNOW I WON'T GET TOGETHER WITH HIM RIGHT!" She pointed.

You nodded. Of course, your own best friend won't betray you and your lover. You pulled out your phone and stared at the wallpaper. You and Gongchan making peace sign. Everytime your phone screen turned black, you pressed the home button and kept staring. *I'll miss you.* 

"How long are you gonna keep doing that?" Na Eun asked.

It's been almost 50 mins you kept staring at the photo. You stiffened a laughter. You don't know how long. You wished you could turn back time where you and Gongchan first met. Right on time, he sent you a message.

From: Gongchan ♥
~Is my baby sleeping well? Why didn't you say or KISS me goodbye before resting? TT~

You turned your head and looked at Na Eun, signaling her for an explanation.

"I don't want them to know, so I made up an excuse.." Na Eun shrugged.

You gave a small smile and replied to your waiting boyfriend.

To: Gongchan ♥
~Aigoo, mianhae. I guess I was too tired. Yes I'm sleeping well. ^-^ Uljima.~

From: Gongchan ♥
~Gwaenchana. Arasso, I won't cry ne? You. Sleep. Now. Jalja~ Ppyong~

You smiled and kissed the text before sleeping. Na Eun slept ages ago. She was too tired from taking of you. You turned to her and whispered, "Thank you Na Eun-ah."

---------------