Weak.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMl7QjEKpw

--------------------

Days past and you still live with Gongchan in the pension. You went out with Gongchan back to Seoul to grab your stuffs and informed your mum about your whereabouts. Luckily, she allowed. Kikwang made Gongchan promised not to hurt you. You grew weaker by day even after you took the painkillers. Whenever Gongchan is out, you seldom kneel down in front of the toilet bowl and vomit. Your lips became pale and your tired body almost look drained and worn out.

That evening, Gongchan came home to find you lying down on the couch with the tv switched on. Beads of sweat formed on your forehead and your body felt cold, your face and lips were as pale as the house. Gongchan dropped his bag and ran by your side.

"~~~~~~~-ah! What's wrong? Waegulae?" He asked as he felt your body temperature.

"Gongchan-ah, it hurts."

"Hurt? Where?"

You couldn't tell him where. Your vision became blurry and soon everything darkens. Gongchan carried you and ran to the nearest clinic found at the "deserted" place. People watched as he ran with all his might.

"Please, we need your help. My girlfriend is in pain," Gongchan implored.

The nurse ran to the doctor's room and led Gongchan in. Few patients grumbled. He placed you on the bed and the doctor went on with the check up. An hour later he returned to Gongchan.

"Her body is getting weaker. She needs to rest. The best thing is to go on with a treatment. However, the result of her living again is only 20%," the doctor informed.

Gongchan's knees grew weak. He was speechless. *Only 20%* those words ringed in his head. Finally, the doctor left and he went to the side of your bed. Your face was still pale but slowly regaining back its original color. You were breathing normal with a machine hooked onto your hand. Gongchan grabbed a chair and sat on it while caressing your hair.

"~~~~~~-ah, I am afraid of losing you. I don't want you to leave me. Please... Open up your eyes," Gongchan muttered.

Only the sound the beeping machine could be heard. He sighed and place your free hand onto his cheek. Your hand was as cold as an ice. Slowly, your eyes began to flutter. You looked around and saw Gongchan admiring you.

"C..Chan," you murmured.

Gongchan leaned closer, "Yes, love?"

"Please don't tell umma and appa about this."

"But.."

"Jebal..." You pleaded.

Gongchan nodded. Relief, you slowly begin to sit up but Gongchan stopped you, "Don't sit up. Lie down and rest. That's what you need the most."

"Cha-"

"Now."

You obeyed.

Hours past and you were still in the clinic. Gongchan fell asleep beside you, on the bed. His arms were wrapped around your petite self. You turned your body to meet his long lashes. Your fingers slowly brushed past it. *His lashes are long.* Your hand landed on his cheek. *Since when did you grew up so handsomely.* You could feel his warm breath whenever he breathes out. You went in closer and admired him. From his eyes, to his nose, to his lips and lastly to his chin.  A small smile pinched on your face. *I wish I could live longer.*

--------------------------------------------