Sleepover!

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kadJJHAa9ZY

---------

Night falls as the sky turned dark blue and stars begin twinkling. Full moon was up. Your mum had to go to Busan for some business trip with her boyfriend, in this case, your stepfather-to-be. Kikwang slept over at his friend's house. You had the whole house to yourself. That means, party? No, it means washing, cleaning, cooking all by yourself. You fished out your phone and dialed Na Eun's number.

"NA EUN-AH! I'm home alone!" You pout.

Na Eun giggled, "Really? Tomorrow's Saturday right? I'LL SLEEPOVER YOUR HOUSE!"

You jumped for joy and smiled, "REALLY?! Ah! Just what I thought. Gomawo, chingu-ah."

She hang up and you begin tidying up your room. You don't want your best friend to see a messy room nor house. You prepared all the snacks and refreshments needed. All the movies you planned to watch, you put them on the coffee table. The doorbell rang and you skipped to the door.

"Oh Na Eu-" Your eyes widened.

Gongchan waved and smiled, "You miss out your own boyfriend on a sleepover."

Baro, Jinyoung, CNU and Sandeul popped out behind him, "AND US!"

You giggled and invited them in. Na Eun arrived a couple of minutes later. She, too, gasped when she saw the boys sitting on the sofa looking at all the DVDs you picked. You shrugged.

"YAH! Why are you here?" Na Eun shouted.

Baro rolled his eyes, "Sleepover of course."

"Eh?" Na Eun looked at you.

"I.. I thought you invited them..." You pointed.

Na Eun shook her head and place her bag in your room before bringing out the snacks you packed for the night. The boys digged in as much as a hippo eat. Then, you followed the list: Movie Marathon. Jinyoung pressed the play button, CNU switched off the lights and Sandeul brought out the popcorns. All seven of you enjoyed the whole night. Throughout the movie, you and Gongchan snuggled and he fell asleep on your shoulder. You fell asleep on his head. CNU switched on the lights and every gawked at you and Gongchan.

"Aye, my best friend is asleep.." Na Eun folded her arms in disappointment.

Jinyoung pointed, "So is our maknae."

"EVIL maknae," CNU corrected.

Everyone giggled except Sandeul. He envied Gongchan. He liked you ever since 1st year of High School. Everytime he wanted to confess, he'll feel shy and stammered hence, wasting your time. But you looked up to him, he gives out the best advices to you. And only you. *I wish I was Gongchan* Sandeul's head fell. Na Eun went up to your room to get blankets and place them over you and Gongchan.

"Ah, I'm so tired," Baro yawned.

CNU stretched out his long arms, "Nado."

Jinyoung looked at Na Eun as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "M-Me too.."

Jinyoung told her to go to bed. Soon, the whole house was dark and quiet. You wriggled. You fluttered open your eyes and saw the boys sprawled all over the floor, snoring away. You turned and saw Gongchan still asleep. You slowly place his head onto the pillow and made your way out of his arms. Carefully, you placed the blanket over him and kiss his forehead. Just when you're about to move away from the living room, someone grabbbed your wrist. You thought it was Gongchan, you turned and saw Sandeul.

"S-Sandeul oppa, you're not asleep?" You stammered.

He shook his head, "I need to ask you something. Something about you."

Your eyes widened, *It can't be he found out. Maldo andwae*

"About what?"

"Your health."

------------------