Brown leaves marks the end of Summer.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCSEKcdlG6M&feature=related

-----------

Trees slowly began to wither brown leaves. You sigh at the sight. It's the end of Summer. It's been only a week since Sunhwa's death. You pouted at your room, looking outside. The atmosphere start to feel chilly. You pulled your cardigan and rubbed your bare legs. Kikwang knocked on your door. You turned and smiled at him.

"Not going outside and jump into the pile of leaves?" He smirked.

You shook your head, "Not today."

"~~~~~~~-ah, Kikwang-ah! Lunch!" The two of you heard your mum shouting. Giggling you headed to the dining room with your brother piggybacking you.

"You do know you need to lose weight, right?" He teased.

You playfully punched his arm. You settled opposite of your mum and greeted her boyfriend. Everyone started digging in when the doorbell rang. You politely excused yourself to answer the door. You open the door to find Gongchan \ with his hair full of brown leaves. You beamed and wiped it off.

"Who is it, ~~~~?" Your mum called.

You didn't take your eyes off Gongchan, "It's just Gongchan."

You heard Kikwang mumbling, "Ah, lovebirds reunited."

You pulled Gongchan to the dining room. He politely greeted them and sat next to you. Your mum handed him a plate as you began to pile his plate with different types of food. Kikwang shook his head, "You're going to make him fat." You glared at him and then giggled, "Of course. If I'm going to turn fat, so does everyone."

----------

After lunch, Gongchan took you for a stroll. You had your long grey cardigan, your jeans and a pair of brown boots and a beige scarf around your neck. Your hair was in loose curls and the wind made you squint your eyes. Gongchan held onto your hand.

"Ehuuu, it's great to be home," You stretched your free arm.

Gongchan chuckled, "It's great that I found you."

You pouted. You locked arms with him and leaned your head against his arm. The both of you sat on a bench near the fountain. Leaves began falling from trees. Gongchan playfully grab a handful of dried leaves and showered it on your head. You hit his chest lightly. He brushed it off and met eyes with you. He slowly leaned in with his hand behind your neck, making you move closer to his. Your face was just inches away from him. The both of you slowly close your eyes and shared a passionate kiss. The most amazing kiss you ever had.

--------