Best friend's confession.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoMohMUclfs

---------------------------------

"LEE ~~~~~~~~~" Sandeul stood in front of you and Gongchan.

The both of you turned in unison. You wiped your tears and sat up straight, "Oh, you came?"

"I can't help it."

"Help...What?" Gongchan asked.

Sandeul began stuttering, "I..I.."

"Hyung what?"

"Mianhae, Channie. I am in love with your girlfriend."

You and Gongchan stared at Sandeul as if he was joking. Gongchan's heart began boiling and he tried to calm down. He looked at you then back at Sandeul. Sandeul couldn't kept his eyes off you.

"H..Hyung, you're joking right?" Gongchan confirmed.

Sandeul shook his head, "Ani.. I'm not. I am really in love with her, Chan."

"Sandeul oppa..." You called out.

Baro and Jinyoung came in just on time. Baro's face looked worried while Jinyoung was busy finding Na Eun.

"AIGOO~ MY PRINCESS IS ILL," Baro frowned.

Gongchan and Sandeul snapped back to reality. You gave your brightest smile when you saw Jinyoung and Baro. Baro sat by your bed and Jinyoung stood beside Sandeul. Gongchan still couldn't stop thinking about what Sandeul had said. *My hyung likes my girlfriend. No wonder he is there everytime I meet up with ~~~~~~* Baro made you smile with a couple of funny jokes and ridiculous raps. Soon, you forgot all about Sandeul's confession.

----------------------------

You woke up to find the sunrays shine brightly upon your face. You sat up and rubbed your tired eyes. A bright singing voice sang. You turned and saw Na Eun greeting every patient near you. She waved and gave you her brightest smile. You waved back. It's been long since you last saw her. She sat by your bed and placed her bags on the table.

"How are you doing?" Na Eun asked with a smile.

You grinned, "I'm fine. How is my BEST FRIEND doing?"

"I'm more than perfect."

"Hmm.. Something's fishy. Spit it out, girlfriend," You teased.

"Yah~"

You nudged her. "Arasso... Jinyoung oppa.. Confessed to me," Na Eun turned bright red.

A sudden flashback played in your mind. Sandeul confessed to you yesterday. Gongchan was there. You froze at the thought of it. Na Eun had to wave her arms and nudge you to get you back to reality.

Na Eun looked into your eyes, "Did something happened?"

"Ah, what are you talking about? Nothing happened," You lied.

Na Eun believed you and showed you everything she had bought before coming here. But the only thing that is in your mind is Sandeul's confession.

-------------------------------------------