I miss you.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1aWgv8NVM

---------------------

The final school day came to an end as students rushed out of their classrooms. Na Eun helped you pack your stuffs. Gongchan stood outside your class waiting to send you home. You thanked Na Eun and the both of you walked out of the class. Out of nowhere, Jinyoung appeared. You gave Na Eun that "your-date-is-here" look and she turned pink.

"Hyung~ You going out with Na Eun?!" Gongchan questioned.

Jinyoung turned pink and rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorta."

Na Eun gave you a hug and went off with Jinyoung. You looked back to Gongchan. He smirked and held out his hand.

"Ready to go?" He whispered.

You took his hand and headed to the park. He sat you down and took off his jacket and place it over your lap because you were wearing a skirt. You giggled at his sudden gentleman actions. The two of you talked about the future together. Beads of sweat formed on your forehead. Your face grew pale. The color of your lips faded away. You rested your head on Gongchan's shoulder. You couldn't bear the pain.

"Let me rest," you murmured.

Gongchan tried to look at you but then you stopped him, "Don't look at me."

"Wh-"

You faked a snore. He chuckled at leaned back. You bit your lip, trying to bear the pain. You shut your eyes tightly. Your hand clutching onto your top. Gongchan fell asleep on your head. You couldn't bear the pain anymore. *Just not now, please.* Your body grew weaker and weaker. The pain is getting unbearable. Your stomach feel sick. Your vision blurred and slowly out.

------------

Gongchan watched as you were hooked onto so many machines with mask over your mouth and nose. He slowly began tear up watching you like this. Your mum was crying as she held onto your hand. Gongchan turned and eaned against the glass. He looked down as tears fell from his eyes. *God, please let her be safe.* Just then, Na Eun, Jinyoung, Baro, CNU and Sandeu came running to his side. All of them wearing a worried facial expression. Na Eun looked into the glass window and ran inside. Sandeul and Jinyoung calmed Gongchan down.

"Yah, ~~~~~-ah, wake up, please," Na Eun shook your body.

You could hear voices. You wanted to open your eyes badly, but your body wouldn't respond. You heard sobbings, and the first thing that came up into your mind is your mum.

"~~~~~-ah, my daughter, wake up. Gongchan is crying.. Please wake up," Your mum sobbed into your hand.

*Gongchan.. Gongchan..* That name rang in your mind. You forced yourself to move, your fingers wriggled, causing your mum to jump. Na Eun wiped her tears and looked at you, praying for a miracle to happen.

"Chan, look," Baro pointed.

Gongchan looked up and looked into the window. You started to wriggle on the bed. Your lips were trembling as if it wanted to say something.

"G...ong..chan.." you mumbled.

Na Eun turned and motioned Gongchan to come in.

"G..ong..chan," you said it again.

Gongchan came by your side, "I'm here ~~~~~~. I'm here..."

Your eyes fluttered open as you breathe in and out, "I.. Miss.. You."

Tears formed in his eyes again as he kissed the back of your hand and then your forehead, "Me too."

-----------------------------

A/N: HURHURHUR, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG..