By your side.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHmWz9XEXLE&feature=related

------------

Gongchan visits you everyday. Right after school, he will often skip extra classes or practices just to visit you in the hospital. A small smile will form on your face whenever he enters the door. You will raise your hand to reach out to him, he will grab your hand and kiss your forehead, sitting on the chair, by the bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better.." You lied.

You were weaker than before. Gongchan will softly pat your head and brush your hair to the back. Once in a while, he will kiss your forehead or the back of your head.

You pouted behind the oxygen mask, "You have got to stop doing that."

"Why should I? You're my girlfriend," he poked your cheeks.

You giggled. *I miss that giggle.* Gongchan smiled. Something about him makes your heart soothe. Something about him makes you want to stay alive and healthy. Gongchan stood up and excuse himself to the gents. The doctor came in a few minutes after Gongchan left.

"Miss ~~~~~?"

You nodded.

"About the treatmen-"

"Even if I die, I won't do it."

"But.."

"What's the difference between 20% of living and just dying on this bed, doctor?" You asked harshly.

The doctor stepped back, "Miss ~~~~~, I am sure your boyfriend would want to do this. We have to see how bad it is."

You took a deep breath, "It's already at the worst state. I'm dying."

---------

Gongchan looked into the mirror. He washed his face, not knowing he was crying. He didn't want to see you all weak and drained. He wanted to see the lively you again. He prayed for a miracle to happen. Gongchan has zero thought of you dying silently and leaving him behind. He hadn't thought about that at all.

"~~~~~~~, please be strong," he muttered.

-----------

Gongchan entered the room to find you sleeping peacefully on your bed. He held onto your hand with both his hands. The machine will beep once in a whille. Beads of sweats form on your forehead. Gongchan grew worried and stood up, only to get pulled back by you.

"It's just.. Hot. Don't worry," you mumbled.

Relieved, Gongchan took a piece of tissue paper and wiped your sweat. He watched you as you tried your best to breathe in. Your heart grew weak. *God, please take care of Gongchan when I'm gone. Please look after him.*

"~~~~~~-ah, I will always be by your side. I will always pray for you. You know that don't you. Even though you're weak, I believe you won't leave me. I believe that you will always stay with me. We will get married and have beautiful kids. Watch them grow up and we will have grandchildren. We will see them running around the backyard. We will fall asleep in each others arms. ~~~~~~~, stay strong," You heard Gongchan sobbing.

Tears fell from your eyes. *Gongchan.. I wish I could. I wish. But I'm weak. I'm weaker than you are, Chan. Don't cry for me. Please.*

---------------------