Replacement.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JODwId8c6HI

------------------------------

That evening you were discharged from the hospital. Gongchan picked you up. Your mum and Kikwang was busy with some business trips and school. Gongchan took the responsibility to skipped the last period of school to fetch you and send you home. You locked your arms with Gongchan and rested your head on his shoulder during the bus trip. Gongchan hadn't spoke a word ever since he came. You grew worried.

You turned to him, "Are you mad?"

"Hmm? No, why should I be?" Gongchan wouldn't even look at you.

"About yesterday.. Sand-"

"I'm fine."

You sighed and pouted. You let go of his arm and looked out. You stared at the puffy clouds. You wish Sandeul hadn't confess to you. Even he wanted to, Gongchan shouldn't be there. Gongchan stared at you. *Mianhae.* You didn't notice his stares. Your eyes started to well up as if you knew what he was thinking. *I just hope he won't leave me. For Sandeul...* The bus stopped at your house bus stop. Gongchan went down and you followed. There in front of you, stood the guy. The guy who confessed to you. Sandeul had both of his hands in his back pocket.  He looked up and gave a small smile. You turned to Gongchan for an explanation.

"Sorry.."

"You're not going to-"

"For a while. He'll be my replacement," Gongchan interrupted.

You snatched your bag from him and stormed off. You didn't stop for a second to look back at Sandeul and Gongchan. *Why would he leave me? Why would I be with Sandeul oppa? I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM.* You searched your bag for your keys, but then you realized you hadn't brought your keys with you. You fished out your phone and dialed Kikwang's number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa, I have no keys."

Kikwang was yelling at his friends, "HEY THAT'S MY GIRL! BACK OFF! HAHAHAHAHAH."

He was too busy talking and yelling that he didn't realised he hang up. Frustrated, you sat on the steps and waited. The grey clouds rolled in and the thunder boomed. You went further up the steps as you watched the cold falling droplets fell onto the pavement. Sandeul and Gongchan watched you from afar. Gongchan acknowledged Sandeul to help her and he went. You were shocked and mad at the same time when you saw him running to you. He pulled a cardboard and sheltered your head. Gongchan took a deep breath, *That used to be us.* The sudden action made by Sandeul reminded you of Gongchan.

Flashback: "YAH! I will get wet if we were to run there!" You giggled. Gongchan went to the back of the bus stop to find some cardboard leftovers. He sheltered your head and his and pulled you to run to your house. He didn't want you to complain about being wet and getting sick. His sleeved was soaked and you grabbed the cardboard and threw them to God knows where and made a run to your house with him. "What was that for?!" Gongchan chuckled, wiping his face. "If you're wet, then.. I should be too." He smiled and pulled you into a hug.

Kikwang came right on time annd saw you with Sandeul. *Eh, since when did she changed her boyfriend.* Sandeul bowed and Kikwang unlocked the main gate. You thanked Sandeul and grabbed your bag and headed to your room. You threw your bag on the chair and sat on the bed. You hugged your knees to your chest and buried your head. Kikwang could hear sobbings coming from your room but he didn't want to disturbed you, so, he let you calm yourself down.. Alone. You stared at the photo frame on your nightstand. *Channie.. It's not even a week I'm not with you and I am already missing you.*

--------------------------