Secrets.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X6d0FaGIrg&feature=related

--------------

Doctors and nurses raid the room. Some nurses ordered your guests out of the ward. You were gasping for air. Tears kept running down your cheeks. The ward was locked, the nurse pulled the curtains around your bed. Gongchan began crying. He had never cried this hard before. Baro and CNU tried to calm him down while Sandeul kept quiet.

"~~~~~~~, your state is getting worst despite the treatment." The doctor told you.

You gasped for air, "P-Please... H-Help m-me. I-I n-need a f-favor.. F-From m-my b-b-brother."

The doctor ordered a nurse to call your brother. She obeyed and went to the door, "~~~~~~'s brother?"

Kikwang looked up, "Here."

"She wants to see you."

Kikwang entered the room without saying anything. He went to your side, wiping your tears. He bend down and kissed your forehead. You bit your lip due to the unbearable pain you were facing.

"O-Oppa.."

Kikwang grab hold of your hand, "I'm here."

"B-bring everyo-one home. Esp-p-ecially G-Gongchan. T-Tell th-em I-I'm g-gone.." Your voice croaked.

"Why would I do that?"

You looked at him pleading. He gave in and kissed your forehead for the last time. The moment he stepped out of your ward, everyone surrounded him. Gongchan looked miserable. Kikwang began tearing up.

"S..She's.."

"DON'T SAY THE NEXT WORD!" Gongchan barked.

Kikwang place a hand on his shoulder, "Chan, I'm sorry."

Gongchan pushed his hand away, "I WILL MAKE SURE SHE'S ALIVE. EVEN IF SHE CALLED FOR YOU. I KNOW SHE IS ALIVE."

The doctor stepped out from the ward and fixed his glasses, "I'm sorry. But what her brother said.. It's true."

Gongchan's knees felt weak. Na Eun burst into tears. Sandeul's heart dropped. Baro's jaw was left hanging and CNU's eyes were wide open. Jinyoung was busy keeping Na Eun calm. Gongchan fell onto his knees. *My baby...* He stared at the cold ground as tears dropped. The doctor went back in.

"You do remember our plan on sending you for the real treatment right?" He asked, pretending to pack up.

You nodded, finally having a stable breathing, "Yes."

-------------

Everyone kept quiet in Kikwang's car. Kikwang bit his lip, guilty of lying. But he has got to do what his sister wants. Na Eun fell asleep on Jinyoung's shoulder. Her nose was red. Gongchan's eyes were puffy. He tried to go in your ward but was held back by Kikwang without any reason. That made him more mad. Without you around, his life is quiet and empty. It's as if he was missing a part of him. He leaned his head against the window. Kikwang would steal glances at him once in a while. After sending everyone, it was time to send Gongchan home.

"Hyung.." Gongchan called.

"Hmm?"

Gongchan turned to him, "Is she really... Dead?"

Kikwang gulped, "Chan, you heard the doctor."

"I find it hard to accept the news."

"Chan, stay strong.. She'll be watching over us. We know it."