Treatment.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3913LvMBFQ

------------

Your mum entered your room and wake you up. Your eyes fluttered open and smile upon seeing your mum. You were still as weak as before. It seems that your cancer has gotten worst. Your mum sat on the chair and carressed your hair.

"How are you doing?" She asked, almost crying.

You smiled, "I'm fine."

She sniffled. The doctor came in and ruined the perfect bonding between you and your mum. He cleared his throat and stood at the end of your bed.

"Miss ~~~~~~-"

"I am not doing it," you interrupted him.

"But-"

"I TOLD YOU, I AM NOT DOING IT!" You gritted your teeth.

Your mum's eyes teared up, "~~~~~~, you have to.. For me."

You looked at her. Her eyes were pleading you. You took a deep breath. *If that's what you want.* You exhaled and look at the doctor who is still waiting, "What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to get ready for it?"

The doctor jumped at your response. He stuttered and went off to prepare. Your mum gave you a faint smile and you shook your head, "I'm doing it because that's what I think is for the best."

She playfully nudge you, "Silly, I know you too well."

You giggled. *At least I hope Gongchan oppa doesn't know.*

-----------

You were put to sleep as the doctors pressed buttons and you went into the CT scan. They examined your insides to see how bad the cancer was spreading before putting you in the treatment room. There, you were hooked onto so many machines and there was a huge machine above you. Beeping sounds filled the whole room as doctors pressed in buttons. You couldn't feel anything, nor hear anything. It's as if you were already dead.

-----------

Gongchan arrived at the hospital after explaining to his teacher about his absence during extra classes. He went to your ward to find an empty bed. He walked around the area to find your mum waiting by the treatment ward. Worried, he ran up to her.

"Omonim, what happen?" He asked.

Startled, she replied, "She is getting her treatment.."

Relieved, he leaned against the wall.... hoping for the good news.

----------