The truth.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiSYvyrkb8I&feature=related

------------------

"Your health."

Your eyes widened, "N-Ne? I'm completely fine."

You and Sandeul heard Gongchan mumbling. Sandeul pulled you to the kitchen. Your arm hurts from his tight grip. He looked into your eyes. You were frightened by his stare.

"Malhaebwa, ~~~~~~~~-ah. Tell me the truth," Sandeul sighed as he hold onto both your arms.

Your eyes welled up and your lips trembled. You covered your face with your hands. You shook your head. He thought you wouldn't tell him, so he let go.

"Alright. If tha-"

"I have cancer."

Those words strucked him. He looked at you with a shocked expression. Sandeul got lost for words. He had nothing to say. He only saw you trembling in fear. You couldn't even look up at him. *Mianhae. For telling only Sandeul and not you.. Gongchan-ah.* Your legs shook like jelly and you almost fell onto your knees but Sandeul caught you.

"D-D-Does he knows?"

You shook your head, "Only you and Na Eun."

"When are you planning to tell him?" Sandeul took your hands away from your flawless face.

"Never."

He wiped your tears and pulled you up. *~~~~~~-ah, he will find out sooner or later.* You cooled down after a while and drank a cup of warm water Sandeul poured. Gongchan covered his mouth when he heard your conversation with Sandeul. *Why, ~~~~~? Why won't you tell me?* He didn't want to pop in there and shock you with what he heard.

"So, what are you going to do with him?" Gongchan heard Sandeul asking you.

He was hoping a positive answer but.. "I have no plans with him yet.."

He heard footsteps coming down. He looked up at Na Eun. Her eyes widened. Gongchan place a finger on his lips. Na Eun nodded and did as told. She walked past him and went into the kitchen to find you and Sandeul. She looked at you then Sandeul.

"You know too?" Na Eun mumbled.

Sandeul nodded. You leaned against the wall as Na Eun and Sandeul leaned against the counter. Gongchan picked up his bag and walked out of your house. It was drizzling. But he refuse to cover himself. *I'm going to make you stay with me.. ~~~~~~. I will not let you go. Not for the sake of cancer.* He yanked open his door and threw aside his bag. He sat on his bed and place his hands over his head. He looked over at his nightstand and saw his photo with you, smiling and making peace signs. A smile grew on his face.

"I will make you feel more important than ever, my angel," He whispered to himself.

-----------

The next day, you couldn't find Gongchan on the sofa or anywhere else. *Where is he..* Everyone helped you look for him. But all they get is either no one or some stranger. You sigh and slump on the sofa. You looked around your house.

"~~~~~~~! We found him!" Na Eun barged into your house.

You stood up and began following her. You found Gongchan in his house with a 'Happy Anniversary' banner hanging in the living room. The living room was decorated by balloons and pretty flowers. You teared up and smiled. You ran to him and threw your arms around him, giving him a big hug. He tried not to tear up and pulled you close.

"Happy anniversary," He nuzzled into your hair.

"You too," You hugged him tighter.

You pulled away and look at him, "You. You better don't disappear just like that anymore! It makes me worried!"

You hugged him again. A sad smile pinched on his cheeks *It hurts me more if you leave me too, ~~~~~~~.*

You spent the whole day with Gongchan. He was different. He was well-behaved unlike other normal days. He didn't threw tantrums and followed you everywhere you wanted to go. He bought you hair accessories and clothes. You looked at him mysteriously and leaned in.

"Who are you and what did you do to my boyfriend?!"

Gongchan chuckled and pinched your nose, "What do you mean. I am your boyfriend."

You giggled and began window shopping. You were walking ahead of him. Gongchan watched your cheerful back *I wish I could see you like this everyday..* Meanwhile, you stopped skipping and a sad smile grew on your face *I wish I could spend everyday with you like this..*

-------