Mum's Wedding [PART II]

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXFJ7TagjxU&feature=related

------------

The next morning, you fluttered your eyes open. You looked over your nightstand at the calendar. It was your mum's day. A smile formed on your lips. You stretched and yawned, rolling out of bed. You headed to the bathroom and pampered yourself with a warm flower bath. You wore Gongchan's t-shirt that appeared big on you and a pair of denim shorts. You ran down to the kitchen and kissed your mum's cheeks and gave your dad-to-be a light hug.

"Morning, SOON-TO-BE-MARRIED COUPLES!" You shouted.

They chuckled, "Morning!"

You sat on the dining table and ate hungrily. Your mum interrupted your blissful breakfast, "You have to get ready. The wedding is in 7 hours time." You looked at the clock: 10 a.m. The wedding was at 5 p.m. The doorbell rang and you went to answer it. Gongchan, Na Eun and Jinyoung stood in front of you with presents in their hands. You welcomed them in and they congratulated and handed the presents to your mum.

Na Eun pulled you to your room as she place her dress on your bed, "Let me doll you up!"

"Na Eun, the wedding is in 7 hours time," you whined.

"Honey, 7 hours for girls are like 7 minutes. Now... Show me your dress!" Na Eun looked through your closet.

You groaned and rolled on your bed, not wanting to dress up now.

------------

Gongchan and Jinyoung helped your brother getting dress as they made funny jokes with each other. Na Eun helped you zipped up your white cocktail dress:

She helped you curl your hair into loose curls and waves. She applied light make-up and you looked like an angel. She clapped her hands together, admiring her masterpiece. You couldn't help but to stare into the mirror thinking whether it is really you. Na Eun called Gongchan who wore a white tuxedo with a black ribbon, making him look like a waiter. Gongchan entered your room but stopped when he saw you.

"~~~~~~?" He called.

You blushed and looked at him, "What do you think?"

He cheekily smiled, "Splendid."

-----------------

That evening, guests began streaming in the church. You nervously fiddled with your fingers while Na Eun held onto the flower basket. Gongchan saw how nervous you are and approached you.

"Hey," he breathed into your ear.

You jumped, "Channie... Don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry. You nervous?"

You nodded and bit your lips. He lifted up your chin and pressed his lips against yours. You pulled back and giggled.

"You got lipgloss on your lips," you wiped his lips with your thumb.

"Nervous now?" He confirmed.

You shook your head, "Not really. Better get going."

You shooed him as the wedding march began to play and you helped to carry your mum's dress's tail. You plastered a beautiful smile on your face before following your mum from the back. Everyone admired your mum as she gracefully walk down the aisle. You could see your dad-to-be's eyes sparkling. Gongchan winked at you, making you tripped but managed to continue walking. He chuckled to himself and admired you.

And there goes the vowing session.

"Do you, Lee Haneul, take Kwon Daehyun as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest read from the book.

Your mum smiled, "I do."

"I pronounced you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Your now, dad, pulled your mum and gave her a passionate kiss. You could hear your mum giggling and church bells ringing. People clapped and shouted. You giggled along with Na Eun.

---------

That night was the congratulatory party for your mum and stepdad. You put on your blue dress with black lace covering the bottom:

You didn't adjust your hair as it remained perfect. You touched up on your make-up and headed downstairs. Adults were drinking, DJ played music, your brother hanged out with his friends. You saw Na Eun and the gang and approached them. Gongchan's eyes sparkled when he saw you. Sandeul couldn't take his eyes off you. Baro wrapped his arm around you, "My princess is beautiful~" You giggled and pinched his nose. Gongchan shook his head and everyone chorused, "Get yourself a girlfriend." Baro pouted knowing you joined them too.

"IT'S TIME TO THROW THE BOUQUET!" Your mum announced.

Girls began shrieking with excitement hoping they would catch the bouquet. Everyone anxiously faced your mum's back as she got ready to throw.

"1.. 2..." She began counting.

She threw the bouquet, "...3!"

And...

It floats in the air for a few seconds before...

It.

Landed.

In.

Your hands.

All the girls gasped and some sighed. Na Eun's eyes widened. You stared at the bouquet. Your mum clapped in excitement. Gongchan pulled you into a hugged and nuzzled into your hair, "It's our turn." You turned red and peck his lips before it turned out to be a passionate kiss. In front of the group. In front of Sandeul.

"This.. is going.. to be.. an... amazing... night," Gongchan said in between the kiss.

---------------

THE END. THANKS FOR READING. BUT WAIT.. WHAT'S THAT SMELL.

IT

SMELLS

LIKE

A...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SEQUEL!

YEAP, DEFINITELY A SEQUEL AFTER I FINISH WRITING MY CANADIAN VIOLINIST. ^-^

xx,

vitaemilk.

P/S: I MISS HEENIM

P/S/S: DEFINITELY THERE'LL BE A SEQUEL ^^