Runaway.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxFtEe2ikHQ

---------------------------------

Days past. Students were still gossipping about you. You held back your tear, not wanting to show them that you're weak. Gongchan waited by the door. You headed out of the classroom and hugged him. Shocked by your sudden reaction, he couldn't do anything. You sobbed into his shoulders. He caressed your hair and hushed you. The two of you earned stares from the students who began whispering to each other.

"What if Gongchan oppa gets cancer?" A female junior whispered.

"Aigo, uri oppa," the other one pouted.

"Filthy person with cancer hugged our oppa," another one joined in.

Gongchan had enough of those harsh comments. He tried to yell at them but you pulled him back. He gripped onto your hand and pulled you to the park located behind the school. No one has ever been there. It's like he used to going there every time.

Gongchan settled you, "Let's sit here for awhile. We're not going home until you are calmed down."

"Chan, I am fine.." You lied.

"Nope, you're not. Hey, you're my girl-" He paused.

You looked up and turned to him, "I'm your..?"

He gave a faint smile and shook his head, "Nothing."

*Nothing? But I thought...* You sighed and mumbled, "Only nothing."

Gongchan heard it. *Not nothing. You were never a nothing to me. You're someone, who could calm me down.* You looked down and tears fell onto your skirt. You wiped the tears and took a deep breath.

"I'm ready to go home," You stood up and grabbed your bag.

Gongchan stood up and grabbed your arm, "You're not."

"What?" You turned to face a depressed Gongchan.

"I said you're not ready."

"Gongchan it's getting late."

It's true that it is getting late. Darkness took over the orangey sky and the streetlamps lit up dimly. Barely chasing the darkness away. Gongchan ran and pulled you with him.

"Chan, where are we going? Our houses are the other way," You shouted from the back.

"Let's runaway. Runaway where we can be together. Where only the two of us exist," Goongchan replied.

*You're still a kid, Chan.* "Ridiculous."

You heard him chuckled, "I just want to be with you. To take care of you. To..." *...Die with you.*

You didn't hear the last part. A strong gust of wind blew past you and Gongchan. The breeze was perfect. Gongchan hailed a cab and pushed you into it. He told the driver to go to the train station. *Let's be free, ~~~~~~~-ah. Let's have freedom together.. For once. I will never let Sandeul hyung get in between us.. Ever.*

-----------------------------------------------------