Surprise.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.comHoo/watch?v=NL4-wGerOXg&feature=related

------------

You woke up to the bright sunlight. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You felt refreshed somehow. However, you feel different. You sat at the end of your bed with your legs hanging. Your toes were moving. You tried standing up and forced yourself to take a step. You successfully took a step. You challenged yourself to take another step without forcing. Smoothly, you began walking around the room. You walked out the door and ran to Sunhwa's room.

Sunhwa gawked at you standing up, "UNNIE! YOU CAN WALK NOW?!"

You shyly tugged your hair to the back of your ear and nodded. Sunhwa jumped up and down.

"Then try saying my name!" She grew excited.

You bit your lip worried that you couldn't meet her expectations. You took a deep breath and close your eyes, "S...un..hwa.."

Your eyes widened. Sunhwa's jaw dropped, "Unnie... You said my name." You giggled and said it again, "Sun..hwa."

Sunhwa hugged your waist and you pat her head and giggled, "Sunhwa... I can speak."

"And walk too."

-------------

Everyone began to awe whenever they see you walking. Some girls who are older than you would offer you to take a stroll at the park. You sat on the bench and admire the meadow in front. You breathed in the fresh air and sip on your tea. A yellow bus pulled in front of you as high school students began pouring out from the bus. You stood up and waved at the sight of Na Eun.

"Na Eun-ah!" You shouted.

Na Eun looked up and saw you without wheelchair. She ran up the hill and run to your embrace, "YOU CAN SPEAK.. AND WALK!" You nodded excitedly and then felt a pair of arms s around your waist, "My princess finally can walk and speak!" Baro smiled. You giggled.

Gongchan pulled Baro away and pulled you into his embrace, "Hello beautiful."

You pulled away and peck his lips, "Since when you're so corny?"

"Fine, hello ugly," he winked.

You poked his nose and he wrinkled it. Baro covered his eyes, "No~! My princess. Not in front of Hamster oppa." CNU pulled him into a headlock, "Yah, get yourself a girlfriend please." All of you laughed at Baro as he pouted.

-------------

You saw Sandeul sitting alone at the edge of the hill. The others went to set up food for the patients. You were left alone to wonder around. You tapped Sandeul's shoulder.

"Annyeong," you beamed and raise your hand to your chest level.

Sandeul grinned and patted the empty spot beside him, "Have a seat."

You sat next to him and looked across the green meadow. The wind blew your hair, making you look like an angel. Sandeul couldn't keep his eyes of you. He leaned closer and gave you a peck on the cheek. You turned and looked at him, flustered.

"S-Sandeul.." You stuttered.

He winked, "Don't worry. I don't mean any harm."

*What was that for?* You stiffened a giggle and looked away, shyly. Sandeul thought it was cute. He pinched your cheeks, "Cute." You blushed at his comment and hid your face with your hair.

However, someone didn't like the interaction between you and Sandeul