Sunhwa.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hBTRfCbBkQ

-----------

A nurse came running to you with a worried look, "~~~~~~~, Sunhwa.. She's looking for you."

You jumped and ran to Sunhwa's room. She was surrounded with nurses and a doctor. She coughed and threw fits. You could hear her calling your name. You pushed the nurses aside and stood by her.

"Sunhwa. Unnie is her..." You muttered.

"Unnie! Unnie, I don't want to die. Unnie, help me," she cried and coughed, pulling your arm.

You held back your tears, "Sunhwa, you won't die. I know you won't."

"Unnie, this man. He said I'm dying," she pointed to the doctor.

Taken aback, the doctor cleared his throat and fixed his spectacles. You shot him a dirty glare. *How dare he said that to an innocent child.* You looked back at Sunhwa whose eyes turned puffy and who was coughing badly. She coughed so hard, blood began spurting out from . You panicked and grab a handful of tissues to wipe the blood away. *Stay strong Sunhwa.* The nurse held you back as two of the nurses pushed Sunhwa's bed to the emergency room. Sunhwa cried for you and reached out her arm, only to be pulled back by the nurse. The nurse loosened her grip and you ran outside, into Gongchan's arms.

"Sunhwa..." You cried into his chest.

Gongchan hushed you, despite what he saw earlier, "Hush, she'll be fine."

"No! She won't be fine. She's ill. She's calling for me. CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH SHE NEEDED ME?!" You yelled and pulled away.

Gongchan's eyebrows furrowed, "AND YOU CAN'T SEE HOW MUCH I NEEDED YOU WHEN YOU'RE GONE?!"

Your eyes widened when he shouted at you. That was the first time he yelled at you. Never in your relationship has he ever shouted at you. Gongchan took one step closer to you, "Do you know how much it hurts to believe that you were dead?"  You took a step away from him, "How dare you compare yourself to an innocent kid."

Gongchan took a deep breath knowing that he is at fault. Knowing that he shouldn't shout at you. He watched you run to the emergency room. You furiously wiped your tears when you remembered Gongchan yelling at you. *Is that our first argument as a couple?* You waited for the doctor to come out. Your mind was distracted, replaying Gongchan's yelling. You run your fingers through your hair.

-----------

Gongchan took a peek at you, crying. He hit himself for being so cold-hearted. You were just getting fully recovered and now he hurt you. *Gongchan, you idiot. Look at what you've done!* Gongchan heard the door being opened and you stood up.

"Doctor.."

"She's been put to sleep. You can go in," the doctor told her before walking away.

You pushed the door and sat by Sunhwa's bed. She was hooked onto so many machines. *Is this how Gongchan feel when I was as ill as Sunhwa?* You bit your lip and carressed Sunhwa's hair. The door was pushed by Gongchan as he stood next to you. You didn't even bother his presence. His arm s around your shoulder as you began to weep.

"I'm sorry.." You mumbled.

Gongchan's heart ached, "I'm the one who is suppose to say that."

You shook your head, "I'm sorry I didn't know how you felt when I was ill. I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry for shouting at you. I'm sorry, Gongchan."

Gongchan pulled you into a long hug. You could hear his breathing. Gongchan rubbed your back, "I'm sure Sunhwa doesn't want to see you cry."

You weeped into his shoulder, soaking his t-shirt. "Unnie..." You heard someone whisper.

You turned and saw Sunhwa slowly opening her eyes. You went closer to her, "Sunhwa?"

"Unnie... I'm glad you found your first love again.." She smile weakly.

You sobbed. "Unnie... Promise me, something."

You nodded, "Anything, Sunhwa. Anything."

"Promise me you won't cry when I go," she held onto your hand.

You bit your lip, "Sunhwa.." "Promise me, Unnie." You hesistated before nodding. She then turned to Gongchan, "Oppa..."

Gongchan went closer, "Yes, beautiful?"

She giggled, "Please scold Unnie when she cry. And please take care of unnie like a princess."

Gongchan nodded. You pressed your lips against Sunhwa's forehead. You felt her hand felt weak and slowly letting go of yours. The machine went beep for a long time. That's when you know, Sunhwa left the world. You tried to hold back the tears, knowing you promised her. *Sunhwa.. I always love you like my own sister.*