I found you.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i8WsspMxwU

------------

Gongchan packed his stuff into his luggage. The school prepared a mini vacation for seniors to a countryside. The whole gang is going. They encouraged Gongchan to go even though he doesn't want to. He grabbed a photo frame that has your picture in it. He zipped the luggage and headed downstairs.

"Chan, are you sure you want to go?" His mum asked.

Gongchan nodded, "I have to move on right?"

He kissed his mum's cheeks and headed outside to find the bus waiting for him. Selected people were goofing around, excited about the trip. Gongchan headed towards the end of the bus and sat by the window. He put on his headphones and blasted songs that reminded him of you. *This trip will only be perfect if there's you.*

----------

You got better as days went by. You rolled your wheelchair to the next room. The girl who wanted to experience first love, was coughing badly on her bed. You rolled to her side with a worried face. She beamed at you.

"Unnie~" She coughed again.

You pouted. She sat up and gave you a long hug, "I wish I could hear you speak."

She pulled back and looked at you, "Try calling my name. Sunhwa. Try it."

You tried to move your mouth but to no avail. You pouted as if you're saying you are sorry. She shook her head with a smile, "It's okay, unnie. You can still try!"

There was shouting and shrieking outside. Sunhwa sat on your lap and rolled to the lobby. You sat the manager of the clinic talking to a middle aged man. You rolled nearer.

The manager spotted you, "Oh, ~~~~~~, Sunhwa. We have high school volunteers today."

Sunhwa clapped her hands in excitement, "Guests!"

You smiled. "Seosaengnim!" A familiar voice shouted. You turned and gasped. Gongchan met eyes with you. *What on Earth?* He went closer. Reaching out his hand.

"~~~~~~? Is that you?" He said in an audible whisper.

You rolled backwards, not wanting to come in contact with his touch. You rolled back to your room and Sunhwa jumped onto your bed, "Unnie, who is that boy who called your name?"

Your eyes began tearing up. You gripped onto your top. Sunhwa went to your side, inspecting your face and wiped your tears, "Is he... Gongchan oppa?" You looked up and nodded.

--------------

Gongchan ran back to the gang, "I KNEW IT. SHE'S NOT DEAD!"

Na Eun looked at him as if he's weird, "Huh?"

"~~~~~~~! SHE'S NOT DEAD, I SAW HER!"

Na Eun and Jinyoung exchanged looks, "You heard the doctor 2 years ago. Gongchan, you haven't moved on, have you?"

"Chan, get over it," Jinyoung place his hand on his shoulder.

Gongchan brushed his hand off, "Fine, suit yourself. I am telling the truth. I DID SAW HER."

He stormed back into the clinic. He went to the receptionist to ask for your room. She pointed to the aisle on the right with the room number: 1408. *That's my birthday.* He took a deep breath and walked towards your room. He turned the doorknob and open the door. There he saw you on your wheelchair, with a little girl. You looked up and your eyes widened.

"I found you." He muttered.