A Week Later

Hello Cold World: Forever & Almost Always
A Week Later 
 
 

A week has passed since this so called incident and Seonyul finds herself in a different club but this time to celebrate the end of her semester. Surrounded by her classmates, a part of her was enjoying her time while the other part was kind of hoping to run into the man from last week. It seemed strange to her to feel that way, especially since she knows what kind of man he was. But somehow, she felt like she needed to see him again. She had to see him, just to make sure that what she thought she saw last week was just her imagination. And right now it would be kind of impossible since she wasn't in the same place as last week.

 

On G.O’s side, he was ready to enjoy yet another night. Of course, to ‘spice things up a bit’, he goes to another club along with his mates. Calling themselves MBLAQ, they are one powerful, among others, gang in South Korea. Controlled by Jtune, others fear them in the underground but this doesn’t stop their enemies who are fighting for one goal: eliminate them. It's an extremely difficult task, practically a suicide mission for those who confront them. Never the less, they are respected among their friends and allies and seek nothing but good fortune.

 

As he walks through the crowd, he spots a familiar face; a quite beautiful face at that and a stunning figure.

 

It's her.

 

He sees her sitting and enjoying her night with a couple of friends. This view makes him smile a little bit.

 

Looks like it's going to be my lucky night~’

 

She soon gets up and walks towards the bar, probably getting herself another drink.

 

Beer. Again. Not much of a cocktail girl is she.’

 

He quickly makes his way to the bar as she is now sitting at the end of it while he is sitting on the other end and carefully watches her, completely oblivious. Sipping on his drink, he feels a hand on his shoulder and turns to find his friend joining him. “Enjoying your view?”

 

“Very much, thank you.”

 

The same one as last week? That’s surprising.”

 

“Yes and no.” Seungho looks back at G.O, confused at his answer. “Care to explain?”

 

“Yes, she is the one from last week and no, I did not get my way with her. She saw through me.”

 

“Funny, ‘cause that didn’t stop you before”

 

“I know and it kind of bugs me.” He takes another sip from his drink while still having his eyes set on the girl. “Why?”

 

“I don’t know… Usually I’ll just brush it off if I don’t get what I want, but when she rejected me… It threw me off.” From the tone in his voice, the older one noticed that this so called ‘situation’ was really bothering him, something that was unusual. “And you think that you will be able to change her mind the second time around?”

 

“Well if me seeing her tonight isn’t some kind of sign that I don’t know-“

 

“A sign? Who are you?” The teasing tone along with the chuckle made G.O turned his head to the side to see his friend laughing at his revelation, somehow confused. “Huh?”

 

“Never mind…” He calms down as he lightly shakes his head and pats his friend on the back. “Look, if you want her, go and get her. She’s alone. Now is your chance.”

 

“Sure.”

 

He looks back at her who is now looking back at him, to his surprise.

 

She spotted me. Here goes nothing.

 

While G.O and Seungho were having their conversation, Seonyul kept looking around hoping to find the man from last week. After a couple of minutes, her eyes landed across the bar. There was sitting two young men and both of them were quite handsome. Unfortunately, the lights weren't so great, so it was difficult for her to be able to distinguish them. As she kept looking at them, one of the guys looked back at her. She quickly recognized him and smiled.

 

Finally, I've found you.’

 

At that thought, seeing that his friend was leaving and he was obviously still looking at her, he got up and came towards her. Once he was close enough, he took a seat next to her and gently smiled at her. “Can I buy you a drink?”

 

“And again with that sentence. Is it the only way that you can find to come and talk to me?” She lightly bit her bottom lip as to which made him chuckle. “The first time, yes. Now? No.”

 

“Then, my answer is yes. You can buy me a drink.” A genuine smiles appears across her lips as she pushes her current drink away from her. “That’s a relief~”

 

She laughs while he orders their new drinks.

 

Once done, he looks back at her while softly gazing her smile. “You seem to be in a good mood today.”

 

“Am I not aloud?”

 

“Of course, it’s just that the last time I saw you, you were ready to bite my head off!”

 

“Yea… Sorry about that.” She huffed out with a little guilt showing up in her facial expression, which only made him wanting to as he exaggerates his expression. Am I hearing an apology?”

 

“Looks like it. Enjoy it while it last though, I don’t think I’ll be doing it again anytime soon~”

 

During their brief moment of silence, he turns his head to the left and looks at her, up and down noticing her new outfit: a black strapless bustier, with a pair of ripped skinny blue jeans and black high heels. Black smoky eyes, piercing all over her right ear, from the lobe to the top.

 

Beautiful

 

And last but not least, she sports gorgeous black hair with bangs on the side. Dark eyes, deep dark eyes.

 

A beauty from another world

 

“Nice outfit”

 

“Thanks. You're not so bad yourself. Nice but yet simple.”

 

As she looks at him taking a sip from his drink, her smile slowly fades only to be replaced by a slight hint of sadness. He looks back at her and notices the sudden change in her expression. “Are you okay?”

 

“Y-yes, why wouldn’t I be?” She quickly goes back to her smile, masking away the slight throbbing pain pumping through her veins.

 

“I don’t know, you tell me.”

 

“Like you would care. Right now you are probably thinking that I’m vulnerable enough to follow you back and get what you want.”

 

He leans closer to her ear, having his chin lightly resting on her shoulder. “And what if I told you that I do care?”

 

He pulls away while she turned her head to look straight in his eyes, sporting a poker face. “I wouldn’t believe you.”

 

“Meh, you’re probably right. I’m just a stranger after all.”

 

“A  stranger.” She presses on the word making him look at her with a sour look. “Yah!”

 

“What? Don’t tell me it’s not true~”

 

He doesn’t answer her and simply looks away while taking a sip from his drink. “What happened? Cat got your tongue?” She laughs at him while he was looking a little bit annoyed by her amusement. “Just shut up, will you?”

 

“And I thought you were being so polite.”

 

“Whatever…”

 

Letting the silence settle between them, they took another sip from their drink as they were blankly looking around until Seonyul looked back at him, taking in a breath. “So… what do you want?”

 

“What do you mean?” He sets his eyes back on her and looks confused. “You’re obviously here for a reason, and whatever it is, it probably has to do with me. At least part of it.”

 

“Well missy, don’t need to be so conceited.”

 

“Who says I am? And you're avoiding my question.”

 

“Am I not aloud to be here?”

 

“I never said that you weren’t. It’s just funny to see that we meet again but in a different place and still,  with what happened last time, instead of looking for some easy prey, you’re here about to get blown off. Again.

 

“Am I?”

 

“I don’t know. You tell me.”

 

“What if I say that it was pure coincidence that we meet again?”

 

“Another trick?” Won’t work on me. I’m immune to those kind of things.”

 

“So insensitive~”

 

“To you, yes.” She shows him her smirk as he was about to give up and walk away when she talked again, and this time, he thought that he imagined the words that came out from . “I am up for some fun if you’re still interested…”

 

“Why the sudden change of heart? I though you didn’t like me?”

 

“True, but it doesn’t mean that I’m not allowed to enjoy my free time. Show me what you got.”

 

He sits back on the stool next to her, fixing his outfit. “Okay then, what do you want me to do?”

 

“Convince me that I’m not going to make the biggest mistake of my life. If you fail, I’m leaving. If you don’t, then you know what could happen.” She sends him a wink and places her hand under her chin, waiting to see what he had up his sleeve. “It won’t take long before you fall for my charm.”

 

“Really? Do you remember what happened last time?”

 

“You didn’t even give me a chance!”

 

“Well right now, you’re running out of your second one.”

 

Preparing for his game, he sits back on the stool and leans closer to her, close enough for her to be able to feel his breath on her neck. ‘Goose bumps. Perfect.’

 

“You smell really nice.”

 

She pulls away while looking at him with a completely shocked face, thinking that he might as well be joking. “Oh, come on! Nothing better than you smell nice? Really?” She leans back closer to his ear and whispers something that made him shiver.

 

She is goodBetter than I thought.’

 

At that thought, she gets up from her stool, holding G.O by the arm. “Show me what you got.”

 

Sending a smirk across his lips, he takes a hold of her hand letting her lead the way. “My pleasure~”

 

She drags him to the dance floor and they start dancing to her favorite song. (I love you (2NE1)). The dance floor was packed; they were lucky enough to not be squashed by the gazillion of people that were surrounding them.

 

They were now face to face as he was holding her tightly by the waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Yet, he didn't seem totally satisfied. “Bored already?” She looks up at him noticing that he didn’t seem to be liking what was going on between them.

 

“Not at all.”

 

“Then what is it?”

 

He leans closer and whispers seductively in her ear, making her shiver at the tone of his voice. “To many people around. I can’t seem to enjoy the fun you’re giving me.”

 

“It such a shame.”

 

The dance floor was big enough to make it reach to the wall where a lot of couples were making out and grinding to the music. Still having a hold of her waist, he makes her walk backwards until her back reaches the wall. From her waist, his arms are now resting a little above her head, while her arms leaves his neck and grips his shirt by his hips. He was now closer to her making the tip of his nose touch hers. “Much better.”

 

The music was still blasting and everything seemed to be getting much hotter. Without changing their position, they were looking deeply into each other's eyes while dancing. Well she was doing the dancing while he was looking at her with lust written all over his face. Her back still against the wall while seductively swaying her hips to the music (Eyeline - After School), she lets go of him and places her arms by her side, palms to the wall and continues grinding to the music, giving him a look that makes him want her more and more each minute that passes. He watches her move as he brings himself closer to her.

 

 

They are now closer than ever.

 

She looks down and sees what kind of situation she brought up; he responds by lifting her head up by her chin and whispers in a husky tone to her ear once again. “Look at what you’ve done. Such a bad, bad girl.”

 

“Really?” She uses a childish tone, making her look innocent. “What did I do, oppa?”

 

“You make it so hard for me to restrain myself.”

 

“Who says I want you to.” The seductive tone in that one sentence was becoming too much for him. Never, in his experience, has he encountered someone like that. ‘I like it, very, very much. It's going to be one hell of a night.’

 

Looking straight into her eyes, he sees she wants it as much as he does.

 

“You don't know what you are getting yourself into.”

 

“Then show me. I’m so curious… Oppa

 

That last word made his body react. He pushes himself further, making her stuck to the wall while he cups her face and smashes his lips against hers. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she kisses him back and they go at it for the rest of the song (Touched - BoA).

 

“How can you tease me like that? You make me want you more and more.”

 

“Then take me. I'm waiting.”

 

“Just what I wanted to hear. Good girl.”

 

“Hurry, though. I may just change my mind any second.” The teasing in her voice made him lightly chuckle, seeing that she was amused by the way he was acting towards her. “After that, I don’t think you’ll be changing your mind any time soon.”

 

“You don't know me, stranger.”

 

“Then let's get out of here.”

 

He takes her by the hand and walks through the dancing crowd making their way out of the club. On his way, he spots Seungho who looks at him and winks seeing that he finally got what he wanted. G.O nods back and leaves. Once outside, he picks up his phone and makes a phone call.

 

“So, what now?” She takes a deep breath and looks around on the empty street before looking back to the stranger. “I’m taking you to my place.”

 

“Aw, that makes me feel so special!” While she was laughing, he grabs her by the waist making her calm down and leans in closer to have his lips hovering above hers before kissing her. “It should.”

 

She was caught off guard.

 

Impossible… It just can't be him?

 

She is trying not to think too much about it and just go with the flow.

 

Soon enough, a car was pulled into the sidewalk and he led her to it.

 

The car set in motion; he was driving on the empty streets of Seoul while she was looking at the window. “Don’t fall asleep on me~”

 

“Don’t worry. I’m wide awake.” She turns her head and gives him a small smile before turning her head back to the window.

 

He stops the car at a red light and caresses her thigh with his hand while she leans her head back and enjoys his touch.

 

“You really had to put a pair of pants, did you?”

 

“Just to tease you.”

 

He chuckles and continues to caress her leg, while his other hand was doing the driving. After a couple of minutes, they arrived in front of a big house, as big as a mansion, a beautiful one at that. Even though it was night, Seonyul could still see how gorgeous that house was.

 

“You live here?”

 

“Yep!”

 

“Who the hell are you?” The joke in her tone made it visible of her surprised expression as she was eyeing out the house while he lets out a laugh, enjoying her reaction. “Don’t worry, I don’t live here alone.”

 

“And that is suppose to make me feel better?”

 

“Yes. Now come one, the night isn’t over yet.” He takes her by the hand while walking straight to the main entrance of the mansion. Once inside, he leads her up the stairs and straight to his room, locking the door behind once they stepped foot inside.

 
 
 
author's notes