Dream

Hello Cold World: Forever & Almost Always
Dream 
(A/N: I got inspired by this scene [up until 2:10], enjoy :))
 

She was wearing a torn white dress with a bouquet of dead flowers tightly held in her hands.

 

She was walking on the cold and muddy ground, staining her feet with dirt.

 

She could feel the coldness slowing wrapped around her, sending shivers down her spine.

 

The more she walked into that dead forest, the more afraid and confused she was feeling.

 

As she kept stepping on branches and dead leaves, she got closer to the end of the woods.

 

Making her final step, she found herself in a different place. A maze appeared right in front of her. The sky was getting darker as a storm was preparing itself.

 

She looked up front and started to walk.

 

To every turn she would make, sets of images in motion were visible on the wall of leaves and flowers.

 

She walked closer and noticed that those flowers were Camellias, the same ones she saw six years ago.

 

She then diverted her eyes to the small movie. Memories of an old and peaceful life were playing bringing back a sense of nostalgia to the woman's heart.

 

 

In the blink of an eye, a little girl, around the age of five, appeared in front of her.

 

She looked oddly familiar as she was sporting beautiful and short dark hair and deep dark eyes. This little girl was smiling to the sad woman in front of her stretching her arm out so she could take her hand in hers.

 

The Camellia lady looked at the little girl seeing something familiar in her eyes.

 

She crouched down to her level and softly grazed her cheek with her cold fingers. The little girl did the same as she brought her small hand to the lady's cheek. She let out a soft giggle as she ran away from the woman.

 

She hasn't realized it until she felt something soft under her feet, but a beautiful garden was surrounding the woman. She looked around, surprised and confused at the sudden change of scenery.

 

It was a beautiful garden with colorful flowers everywhere.

 

The more she looked, the more she could sense a déjà vu.

 

From the corner of her eyes, she noticed a figure by a bush of pink flowers. She turned to face that manly figure and gasped once his voice reached to her ears, softly calling out her name.

 

“Camellia.”

 

She ran towards the person and jumped in his open arms.

 

Her arms were tightly wrapped around his neck as he twirled her around. She kissed his cheek as she felt her feet touching the green grass.

 

She looks back at him, tears in her eyes as he wiped them away and cupped her cheeks, placing a sweet kiss on her lips. As he was slowly pulling away, she only tightened her grip around him and placed another kiss.

 

It was a passionate kiss representing every emotion that was building up inside of her as she could feel his embrace around her cold body.

 

She heard a soft giggle behind her and turned around, still in his arms, only to see the same little girl from earlier wearing a beautiful pink dress. She was standing next to a big tree looking at both adults while having a big smile plastered on her face.

 

“Daddy! What are you doing to Mommy?”

 

The woman turned back to face her lost love with a confused expression on her face.

 

“Mommy?”

 

“You don't recognize her?”

 

“Is she… our…”

 

“Yes.”

 

He smiles at her as he answers her question.

 

Leaving his embrace, she looks back at the little girl who was playing with various flowers planted around the tree. She hesitated on what to do and felt a hand sliding in hers, intertwining their fingers as she felt the warmth radiating through her cold fingers.

 

She looked down and then back up to see him standing next to her and smiling, something she missed dearly. “I miss you.”

 

“I know baby, I miss you too.”

 

“I need you.”

 

“I'm here. I've always been here.

 

“No you're not… You're gone. I lost you five years ago…”

 

“You haven't lost me, I've always been by your side.”

 

“Almost always… Now that I'm here, take me. You promised. We can finally have our happily ever after.”

 

“Seonyul-ah, my dear princess, you know it doesn't work like that.”

 

“Then we'll make it work, please. Don't leave me alone.”

 

“You're not alone. I'm right next to you. And once you wake up, I'll still be next to you. Forever and always.”

 

“You mean forever and almost always…”

 

She looks back to where the little girl was but she couldn't find her anymore.

 

The garden was empty as only camellias and dahlias were filling up the place.

 

Though the place was bright, a hint of sadness lightly shadowed the garden.

 

“It looks like I lost her again…”

 

As she looked towards the tree, something felt different in her hand.

 

She looked back down and noticed that she wasn't holding onto Byunghee's hand anymore but to someone else.

 

She looks back up and sees G.O standing next to her.

 

She turned to face him, letting go of his grip and looked straight to his eyes.

 

The look he had made her tear up a little bit as she stretches out her arm so she could cup his cheek. He placed his hand on hers and leaned in deeper into her palm, wanting to feel her soft skin.

 

“Baby, I'm waiting for you to wake up so we could spend the rest of our lives together. I love you so much Seonyul-ah, my dear Dahlia, my fallen angel. My heart is hurting seeing you in pain. Let me be the one to help you. Let me be the one to make you smile. Let me love you like I'm suppose to. Open your heart to me and let your worries escape because I'm here, right by your side. I'll protect you because you're my princess. I'll hold you because you need warmth. I'll love you because I simply do… My heart is yours. My heart beats for only you.”

 

 

 

 

 

A soft kiss on the lips warms the cold body of the Princess breaking the brick of wall further down and lets the small glow of hope rush through her soul only to leave once the she opens her eyes to her cold and cruel reality called Life. 

 

 
 
 
author's notes