Disturbance - Pt.II

Hello Cold World: Forever & Almost Always
Disturbance, Part II 
October 2012
 

Twenty-one days past since they last saw each other.

 

G.O hasn't been out of his room and Seonyul was trying to distract herself with schoolwork.

 

It was dreadful for the both of them. She was holding onto her phone, with his phone number appearing on the screen while he placed his next to him on his pillow, looking at it hoping she would call. They were both in their own world longing for each other, while things kept moving outside their bubble.

 

Trouble was on the way and nobody knew.

It would maybe be too late to prevent it, but still nobody would know until it happens.

 

Back in the MBLAQ mansion, nobody was able to bring G.O out of his room. They would knock and go in, trying to reason with him but nothing worked. As much as he wanted to help his friend, the leader was fed up and decided to do something about it. He was in his office trying to understand how to help his friend.

 

After much thinking, he grabs his keys and gets to his car driving to his destination, hoping that whatever he had in mind would work.

 

 

Seonyul just finished her last class and was coming out on campus when she spotted a familiar face hanging out by his car in front of the gates. She walked closer as the man took off his glasses. She recognized as being one of G.O's friends, Seungho.

 

She quickly walked over to him, thinking that something wrong happened to G.O.

 

“Hey, is everything okay? What are you doing here?”

 

“We need to talk.”

 

“Is it G.O? Is he okay?”

 

“How about a cup coffee and we'll talk about this.”

 

“Sure.”

 

They went in his car and drove to the nearest coffee shop. They entered the place and found a spot that would make sure they weren't bothered. They ordered their drinks and the moment the server stepped away, Seungho looked at Seonyul and went with what he wanted to say but gets cut off.

 

“So, what is going on? How did you even find me?”

 

“I have my ways.”

 

“Are you working for the government or something?”

 

“Don't need to know… How have you been?”

 

“I don't know… I've been busy with school and work –“

 

“You know what I mean, Seonyul-ah.”

 

“I know… I just… I miss him.”

 

“So why don't you go back to him?”

 

“It's more complicated than that, Seungho.”

 

“How so? He is miserable without you! Since he met you, he changed –“

 

“I don't care if he changed, I just can't go back to him… I… I don't want too.”

 

“Look. I don't know what the hell is going on in your head, but you're not the only one hurting in this. He literally hasn't been out of his room for 3 weeks, not even from his bed. He's miserable!”

 

“Why are you telling me this?”

 

“I was hoping you would come back with me so you could talk to him.”

 

“Seungho –“

 

“He needs you and I know you need him. I don't know what's the exact relationship you two have, but I know that there's more to it than whatever you guys have. You both wouldn't be that affected if there wasn't.”

 

He was right.

 

For the past 3 weeks, she still kept wondering as to why it bugged her so much by what he did. She lets it go, without completely getting the fact that he violated her personal stuff, but when she found out about what he did the same night, she got angry and hurt. She felt betrayed by his actions but still wanted to see him. Just hearing that he wasn't doing so well made her want to run to him and hug him.

 

“He's really not doing well?”

 

“I wouldn't lie about something like that.”

 

“He hurt me Seungho… I'm already a messed up kid as it is, what if it doesn't work out? What if after he sees me, he doesn't want anything to do with me? What if –“

 

“I doubt that… He cares too much about you.”

 

And at that, they finished up their drinks and left the shop. They were on their way back to Seungho's car when his phone rang and walked a little further away to take his call. While she was waiting for him to finish, someone bumped into Seonyul, almost making her fall on the ground. She looks at the person and saw someone she thought she would never see again.

 

“Onew!”

 

“Seonyul?”

 

“Oh my God,  how have you been doing?”

 

“Good, how about you?”

 

“Same, I guess~”

 

“At least you're alive, that's a good sign”

 

“Sure, if you say so~”

 

“I'm sorry to cut this short, but I have to go, I'm late for an appointment. How about we meet up soon? I'd like to catch up with you”

 

“I'd love that”

 

Before he left, he handed her his phone number as she did the same and went their separate ways. As she stepped in Seungho's car, he was suspiciously eyeing her, curious to know how she knew him. She looks back at Seungho, curious to know why he was looking at her like that. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing”

 

“Okay~”

 

 

They were back in the mansion where Seungho led Seonyul to G.O's room and led himself out of their way, leaving her at the door. He went back to his office and called one of his best spies. In the next minute or so, a young man came in, ready to hear the orders of his boss.

 

“I need you to spy on someone for me. She may be trouble and I'd like to avoid that… She's in the house right now, so when she leaves make sure to follow her every move and report back to me about everything. I'm still not sure if we can trust her, so I'm counting on you to do your job well.”

 

After his orders, the man left, leaving Seungho in his office, calling for someone else.

 

“Mir, come in my office now, please.”

 

The moment he closed his phone, the youngest of the group appeared in front of him with a worried look on his face.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Seonyul is here with G.O and when she leaves, I need you to stay close to G.O.”

 

“How come she is back?”

 

“I brought her back.”

 

“You don't look too happy about it…”

 

“I saw her talking to one of them earlier.”

 

“What? Do you think she's on their side?”

 

“I don't know and that's what I'm going to find out. I just sent one of our men to go and spy on her and that's why I need you to keep a close eye on G.O –“

 

“Seungho… You don't mean that G.O could be –“

 

“I don't know… I hope not… We need to be sure though, she may be using him to get to us. You know how that man is.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Just bring me some good news, okay?”

 

And at that he left the room leaving the leader alone again in his office. He sat in his chair and faced the window behind him. He was sitting comfortably while thinking about Seonyul and the possibilities she could be on their side.

 

He didn't want to take risk anything so he did what needed to be done and hoped to be one step ahead of his enemy.

 

It better be one of those wrong time, wrong place moment, because if it's not, I'm personally going after you Seonyul, so watch out.’

 
 
 
author's notes

Lucky for you guys,

I'll be doing another update later today ;)

 

P.S - I'm sorry for those who are heartbroken about Byunghee T.T

I guess you'll have to keep the tissues close to you for the next couple of chapters >.<