Tormented

Hello Cold World: Forever & Almost Always
Tormented 
Day Three
 

She was captured; she was tortured and now she'll be feeling pain like never before.

 

 

This time around, the Boss was on his way over to the warehouse where he would be spending the day with the victim he long waited to have in the first place.

 

Arriving at the site, he got out of his black car and headed towards the door, followed by two of his bodyguards. He opened the door, entered the place and saw some of his men being occupied by not really anything. He looked around and couldn't see the girl.

 

“Where is she?”

 

He walked towards the table where were sitting Jonghyun with the rest of the group. They looked at their boss, stood up and bowed to him. Jonghyun went up to the man and explained to him that she got knocked out and put her in the back room.

 

“Good. How messed up is she?”

 

“From head to toe~”

 

“Come with me, I want to see her.”

 

He leads his boss to the room and opens the door to find Seonyul lying on the mattress, completely unconscious with tears falling from her eyes. The Boss walks up to her and crouches to her level.

 

He looks at the mess she's become starting from her legs to her face. As far as he knows, nobody from the other side knew that she was missing and he wanted to keep it that way, a little longer.

 

Like the last time this happened, she'll just disappear without leaving a trace. It worked the first time, until the victim had to be found and saved.

 

“We got the son and now we got the daughter. Perfect.”

 

He turns around to face Jonghyun and advises him to cuff her hands and legs to the bed and to bring him a small knife. Understanding what his Boss had planed, he bowed and left the room, only to come back a couple of minutes later with what seemed to be belts and a pocketknife.

 

She was still asleep until she felt something tying her arms up and her feet down, stretching her body a little bit. She slowly opens her eyes to the ceiling and turns her head, not completely understanding what was happening.

 

In front of her was a man, around his 60's, in a suit and playing with a small knife as he was looking at her. She started to panic as she felt the sudden grip on her wrists tighten and looks up to see her attacker handcuffing her to the bed.

 

She struggled to get out of them but all she earned were the physical pain of her bruised wrists and the evil chuckles of her kidnappers. She looked back at the older man, simply terrified.

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Would it be to typical if I say that I am your worst nightmare?”

 

“What do you want from me?!”

 

“Nothing much, just trying to bring your family down that's all.”

 

“My family? What are you talking about?”

 

“You don't know? Well, that's a surprise! It looks like your dear parents never told you about what they really do in life, or what they used to do, it's so sad~”

 

He steps closer to her, still playing with the pocketknife in his hands. Jonghyun was standing by the wall watching what was going to happen, without any expression on his face. She was still struggling to get out of the bed and begged to both of them to let her go but all they did was to laugh at her. The Boss crouches to her level and flicks the knife in front of her face.

 

“It's so unfortunate that nobody knows you're here, I mean, not even your lovely boyfriend can save you~”

 

“How do you even know about G.O?”

 

“Oh, that's his name now? What about, hmm… Wait a second, I forgot… Jonghyun, help me out here, what was that boys name again, the one from the Jung family?”

 

“You mean Jung Byunghee, sir?”

 

“Of course! Jung Byunghee!”

 

“Ho-how d-d-do you know h-him?”

 

“What? You're afraid I'll go after him again? Don't worry. I have no use for him… Not now anyways.”

 

He gets up and points the tip of the knife towards her arm, not doing anything else. Feeling the sharp object on her skin, she starts to panic as she starts to breathe heavily, wishing the situation she was in right now were just some terrible nightmare.

 

“You know… If it weren't for your stupid mother getting pregnant, you wouldn't be here -”

 

“Shut up.”

 

The strong tone in her voice made him chuckle, amused at her sudden boldness.

 

“Just kill me if that's what you are waiting for.”

 

“Eventually you will, don't worry about that, but first I'd like to show you how precious were your boyfriend’s last days were… Five years ago, if I'm correct.”

 

She widens her eyes in shock at his last statement, finally understanding what happened when Byunghee disappeared. She was thinking about him when she felt a sharp pain coming from her wrist, feeling something wet coming out. She looked up and saw that the man was leaving a trail along her skin with the knife, creating small cuts sometimes leaving red marks or even making it bleed.

 

“I'll ruin you for good before I show my work of art to your dear daddy. Let's see if he'll comeback in the game or not.”

 

He arrives at her shoulder and continues his trail along her collarbone, pressing harder, opening her recent wounds. She cried out from the pain and bit her bottom lip to prevent tears from falling as he continued to make his way south, cutting her shirt open and leaving her bra exposed. Dark bruises could be seen all over her stomach.

 

He chuckled darkly at his view enjoying the pain that he was inflicting on his victim. He noticed her pierced navel as well as her tattoo and smirked.

 

“It looks like you like to be in pain, so I'm probably not doing much by just doing this. Hmm… What else can I do?”

 

Pl- please, stop it.”

 

He presses again, just a little more deep and goes lower, until he reached the top of her pants. Her legs were already bruised enough with all the kicking from the previous day and having him her bleed to death wasn't helping.

 

Before he continued, he looked at Jonghyun who was quietly standing away, looking at her shirtless body.

 

“Jonghyun.”

 

“Yes Boss?”

 

“Come here. Take good care of her. I'd like to see your best piece of art when I come back; I need to prepare the display for your work.”

 

“Yes sir~”

 

SM handed him the knife and left the room closing the door behind him.

 

As for Seonyul, she was trembling, still feeling the throbbing pain all over her body. She looked at Jonghyun begging him to let her go. He ignored her request, crouched to face her and with his free hand, trailed with his cold fingers on her visible skin from her collarbone to the button of her pants.

 

She shivered at his touch feeling how there wasn't any warmth, but just pure coldness.

 

“Please… St-stop -”

 

“No.”

 

“Why are you even doing this?”

 

“Revenge. You see, when your friends kidnap our brother, we were going to chase after him and get him back, but when we heard that he got killed and thrown away like a dog, we got mad, really, really, really pissed OFF!”

 

At those last words, he placed the tip of the knife on her skin and started to move, leaving a thin trail of blood along her abdominal cavity until he reached the edge of her pants, skipping her pierced navel.

 

She took a deep breath feeling her skin burn from the cut he was creating. Pulling away the knife, to her relief, he hovers over her and straddles her placing his legs on each side of her thighs and looks at her stomach as he his lips. Feeling his weight on her lower body, she struggled to get him out but instead she got slapped, taking her by surprise. She looks back at him, afraid of moving and scared out of her mind on what was going on in his head as he started at her covered s.

 

“Don't worry, I already have someone to please me. I just want to hurt you like you hurt, not only me but also, all of us.”

 

He places the knife back on her stomach and lightly trails I around her navel, ending it up on the visible part of her tattoo. Looking at it, an idea popped in his head as he reached for her pants ping and pulling them down making her violently squirmed under him. Not being so gently this time, he punched her; deepening the black eye she already had and making her nose bleed again.

 

She was feeling lightheaded since she hasn't drank, nor eaten for the past three days which made her become more weak by the minute. He lowered her pants down enough to make her entire tattoo visible to him.

 

“I should probably mark this on your body to make it more permanent… What do you think?”

 

He places the tip of the pocketknife on the left side of her hip, poking her skin and letting the blood come out. He, than, starts tracing the outline of the design really slowly, making Seonyul suffer and screaming out her agony from his action every time he moves the knife.

 

Sometimes he would go deeper, staining the tip of the knife with her blood, sometimes he would pull it out and graze her skin, but pressing hard enough to leave a red mark, ready to be open if anything cuts through it the second time. By the time he was finished, she was almost falling out of consciousness with the amount of blood she was losing and this adding to her empty stomach and numbness she was already feeling.

 

She tried to scream but no voice was coming out from . She couldn't take this anymore. Much as she wanted to be saved, she just wished that he would kill her right on the spot so he could end her suffering.

 

“Please… Just… Kill me.”

 

“As much as I want to, I can't. Deal with it.”

 

 

By now, some parts of her tattoo were hidden behind the blood that was staining her dirty skin.

 

This session went for another hour as he marked her wrecked body on the body parts that would hurt the most, which would leave scars in the future. By the time he was completely done, Seonyul had her eyes barely closed, feeling completely numb to the point of hallucinating.

 

Just for a split second, she thought she saw Byunghee standing in front of her, with a guilty look on his face. She whispers his name, loud enough for Jonghyun to hear and smirks at the state she was in.

 

He got off her lap and went to open the door to call out for his boss.

 

The Boss came over, saw the body and laughed seeing how miserable she looked. He took a look at her lower body and looked back at his man, placing a hand on his shoulder and lightly squeezing it.

 

“Good job. And that tattoo thing: genius. I think it's one of your best work you created~”

 

“Thank you sir.”

 

“I don't want her to die just yet, so try to patch her up and stop the bleeding. Oh, and give her some water. It looks like she's out of tears to cry.”

 

With that dark chuckle at the end of his words, she fell into complete darkness.

 

 
 
 
author's notes
[CONTENTID4]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID4]