It's Only Love

Hello Cold World: Forever & Almost Always
(A/N: Helps with the mood :))
 

She was in front of his closed door contemplating whether or not to go in.

 

She was nervous of the possible outcome that might come from this.

 

After a good five minutes of thinking, she took a deep breath and placed her hand on the doorknob, opening it while giving it a couple of knocks.

 

On the other side of the room, G.O was still lying in his bed, facing the ceiling. His eyes were puffy and red, proof to the non-stop flow of tears.

 

His room was a mess; his bed was a mess with having the bed sheets and covers all over the place.

 

When he heard the door knocking, he turned his head and thought he was hallucinating.

 

She was here.

 

His Dahlia was in his room, looking more beautiful than ever. He sat up in his bed, not sure how to react.

 

On the other hand, she just closed the door behind her, resting her back against it and looking at him. What Seungho told her was true: he was a mess. He looked miserable and she felt bad for making him like this.

 

Her eyes were starting to get watery as she watched her man walk to her with heavy steps.

 

In just a few seconds, he was standing close to her and cupping her cheeks, making sure she was there and that it wasn't just another one of his nightmares.

 

The next second he found his lips on hers, sweetly kissing her and right as he did, he could feel her cheeks getting wet. He broke their kiss and looked at her, wiping those tears away. She kept repeating in whispers how sorry she was for leaving him like this while begging him to forgive her.

 

He didn't understand why she was apologizing when he was the one that did wrong. He calmly shushed her saying he was forgiving her and kissed her cheeks, her nose, her forehead and her lips. He then took her in his arms, holding her tight while she did the same, not wanting to let go.

 

Right at this moment, he didn't care how she found him or why she was here, because all he wanted was just to feel her in his arms again, having that sense of protection over her.

 

He let go of her and took her hand, walking over to his bed.

 

No words were yet spoken as they only looked at each other, wanting to relive the nights they spent together wrapped up in each other's embrace.

 

As her back was facing the bed, he placed one of his hands behind her neck and leaned closer until he was able to kiss her while the other was holding onto her waist as she wrapped her arms around him and brought him closer, eliminating any space that was left between them.

 

They broke apart, only having their faces inches away from each other as she looked straight in his eyes and spoke those words that would make her heart heavily beat.

 

“Take me, please…”

 

The sudden weakness he's been feeling for the past three weeks all went away.

 

In just a matter of seconds, he lifted her up wrapping her legs around him and gently laid her on his bed. He took a moment to look at her while her cheek and her lips before placing another kiss on hers.

 

The cold feeling he had in his heart slowly disappeared.

 

It started to beat again as he felt her warm touch on him roaming around his back as she tried to take his shirt off. He slowly helped her along with her jacket, her shirt, his pants, and the rest of their clothes.

 

They covered themselves with the bed's white covers as he found himself on top of her tucking her hair out of her face so he could have a proper view of his fallen angel.

 

He went back to kissing her from her lips, to her jaw and then to her neck where he starts to give her love bites on each side until he reached the both side of her collarbone. He could hear her calling out his name and smiled.

 

He loved hearing her voice.

 

Just by hearing her sweet voice, his heartbeat would increase.

 

From the top, he left a trail of kisses all over her body, until he reached her tattoo that was partly hidden from her underwear. He slowly pulled it down while he started nibbling the outline of the design on her soft skin.

 

She was holding onto his hair, tightening her grip whenever her body was responding to his touch. Before he was able to make his way further down, she pulled him up so she could be facing him and hungrily kissed him. The desire was too big for her to handle and she wanted him badly.

 

“I need you.”

 

She slid her hands to each side of his hips and lowered his underwear, while they were still kissing. Once they were both completely , she wraps her arms around his neck while he places his hands on her hips, both deeply looking at each other.

 

Lost in her dark eyes, he couldn't help but let three words out, showing what his heart wanted.

 

“I missed you.”

 

She responds with a sweet and slow kiss on his lips and lowers herself to kiss his neck and finishes it off by leaving a small mark on his skin and looks back at him.

 

“Then make me yours.”

 

Resting his forearm on the pillow, by her head, he slowly slides his other hand from her hips to her thigh, making her bend her knee the moment she felt his touch on her. She arcs her back when she feels him inside of her, closing her eyes while letting out another soft moan that was a sweet melody to his ears.

 

The Connection.

 

It felt heavenly, it felt real, it felt right.

 

It was slow, tender and passionate.

 

There was no rush, because they had all the time in the world to find each other again.

 

They let their emotions take the better of them as they let it all out. The heat radiating between them was something new. Never have they felt so alive being connected to each other; never have they felt so alive just wanting to feel each other's breath on their skin or their touch that made them shiver.

 

As much as she wanted to deny it, she missed him.

 

Not being around him, she felt like something was missing, like a piece of her heart was misplaced.

 

It was a similar feeling she had when her first love disappeared, and somehow, this pain was as unbearable as it was in the past. She knew who was holding her because that's the person she wanted at the moment.

 

Right now, all that mattered was G.O, her current lover. She just needed that calm, peaceful and safe atmosphere she had while he was around.

 

She wasn't holding back anymore and he could feel it.

 

She let her body speak for itself and cried out for more of his love.

 

But somehow it felt like it wasn't enough, like only having this type of connection was just a tiny piece of something bigger, much more bigger that could bring them together. She didn't know she was giving him her heart.

 

At that moment, all she could feel was how much she needed him.

 

With every move uniting them, she would bring him closer and closer, closing the space that was separating the both of them. She didn't know the wall she built up five years ago was slowly coming down brick by brick with every kiss and every breath that would linger on her warm skin.

 

 

Love was making their twisted bond stronger.

 

Only Love.

 

 
 
 
author's notes