The Lady of the Camellias

Hello Cold World: Forever & Almost Always
The Lady of the Camellias 
Spring of 2006
 

They were both at a garden in Japan, enjoying the view the multiple flowers had to give them.

 

It was their two years anniversary, so Byunghee decided to take Seonyul for a little trip in order to celebrate.

 

He brought her over to the Three Great Gardens of Japan so they could spend some quality time together and knowing that she absolutely loved flowers, he thought it would be a good idea to bring her to these places.

 

Since he graduated from high school and started college, they didn't get to see each other a lot since he needed to spend time so he could adjust to his new lifestyle. For Seonyul, she didn't mind since she knew it was a big step for him as she was about to go through the same thing in just a couple of years.

 

 

They were enjoying the scenery when Byunghee looked at a bush filled with pink-reddish flowers.

 

Camellias.

 

It is said that those flowers are the symbol of perfection and excellence as they represent desire, passion and refinement. Still holding onto her hand, he walked over where he saw those flowers, surprising Seonyul.

 

“Byunghee, where are we going?”

 

“I want to show you something~”

 

They were standing in front of the bush watching with amazement those lovely flowers. He looks at her and saw a twinkle in those black eyes of hers. He smiles still dazed about her smiling face.

 

“Camellia.”

 

“They're beautiful.”

 

He takes a flower from one of the branches and carefully places it behind her ear. It suited her perfectly. She looks up at him and shows him the most beautiful smile she has ever given him. He takes out his camera so he could take a couple shot just behind the bush of flowers. He puts back the camera in her bag and holds her by her waist sweetly kissing her on her lips while she places her arms around his neck.

 

“I should call you Camellia from now on~”

 

“What about the Dahlias we saw earlier?”

 

“Hmm… Camellia suits you better. You'll be my lady of the Camellias.”

 

“Like your favorite book!”

 

“Exactly”

 

“And tell me why am I your Lady Camellia?”

 

“Hmm, let me see…” He looks up at the sky and then back down at her softly replying to her question. “Soft, delicate with gentle curves.~” Amused, he smirks at her making her laugh while shaking her head. “Well then, I don’t mind you calling me like that~”

 

 

Having spent the week in Japan, they spent this last day in the last of the three gardens of the country.

 

When the sun was about to set, they went back to the hotel after they had ordered some food to eat in.

 

They spent their last night in their hotel room, entangled in each other's embrace, as they were about to spend the most cherished and intimate night of their lives.

 

 
 
 
author's notes

 Another double update for you guys ^.^

To let you all know, the book is real. It was wrtten by Alexandre Dumas, fils.

Here's the link for those who are interested

Plus, about the garden I don't know if those flowers are really there.

They are called "Camellia Japonica" so I figured they would be >.<

Another thing, the description for the flower comes from this site 

It includes the one from the Dahlia flower too for the interested ones :)

(Yes, I'm a er for those type of things >.<)