Captured

Hello Cold World: Forever & Almost Always
Captured 
Day One
 

She left the room and walked down the stairs and out of the mansion.

 

The moment she reached her car, she felt something pressed against , preventing her from screaming.

 

A hand holding a small piece of towel on and another around her, preventing her from doing anything, she struggled under the grasp of the stranger.

 

Like the first time, she tried using all of her strength to push him away, but the events of earlier seemed to have drained everything that was left. She suddenly felt weak as she kept heavily breathing, taking in the toxic chemicals of the towel.

 

Little by little, she could feel herself slowly falling asleep as her strength was slowly leaving her. Her kidnapper felt her giving up and in that moment, he lifted her up and placed her in her car as he sat in the driver's seat and drove away, followed by another car right behind him.

 

The attack was so rough and aggressive, her necklace fell from her neck without anybody noticing and as the car drove away, the ring was stepped on by the wheels, crushing the last bit of memory of her old life with her lost love.

 

 

The first part of the plan was successfully done.

 

Letting one of his man get kidnapped and killed so they could have the chance to enter their enemy's territory and steal what the most precious thing from them.

 

They finally found a way to deal with their enemies once and for all. But first having a little bit of fun won't hurt them.

 

 

They kept driving away until they reached a warehouse outside of the city.

 

Seonyul was still unconscious which made their job much easier. The kidnapper parked the stolen car, picked the unconscious victim and walked towards the door of the warehouse, completely emotionless.

 

Not long after, the second car parked next to the first and four other men came out as they head towards their friend, with a slight smirk appearing on each of their faces. Their leader was now gone and they wanted to hurt that girl with all the anger they had inside of them making her suffer the way they suffered losing one of their brothers.

 

The warehouse was the best place to use.

 

Whether it was for business or a place to hold up their victims. Never the less, the place was a pure mess.

 

They stepped inside with the kidnapper still holding Seonyul in his arms as he made his way further across the warehouse. Opening a door to a room inside, he carelessly threw her on a dirty mattress, which was lying on the floor.

 

This made her wake up, making her painfully feel every muscle that existed in her body.

 

She opened her eyes to the sound of a dark laughter, sending shivers down her spine; looking at the ceiling, her fear was starting to take over her slowly understanding in what kind of situation she was in. The last thing she remembers was when she stepped outside the mansion after having discovered the truth about Byunghee and Ji-Hoon.

 

She was still feeling numb and weak as she tried to control herself from not bursting into tears, afraid of what was going to happen from now on.

 

Never in her life has she felt so afraid of actually losing her own life.

 

When she thought about harming herself to the point of dying, no emotions were apparent on her conscious as she only thought about her love, as she wanted to welcome Death at her door.

 

But right now, the tables have turned and she wished to be back in her lover's arms, feeling guilty about the way she left him earlier today.

 

From the ceiling, she turned her head to the side only to see a built body, with his arms folded across his chest, with a mischievous look on his face.

 

What was worse: it was the same man that first attempted to kidnap her the first time.

 

She propped herself on her elbows, as she tried to get up but failed, still feeling the numbness in her body. The man chuckled at her attempt and made his way towards her and crouched to her level, lifting her chin up with his finger so she could look at him.

 

“Don't try to escape, and don't even try to scream, nobody will hear you.”

 

Out of anger, she spat right at his face without a word.

 

With his other hand he cleaned off the saliva and looked back at her. Before getting up he slapped her cheek, earning the side of her face.

 

Slowly, tears were starting to fall on her cheek from the pain. Physical and emotional.

 

It was too much for her to take in one day. She laid back on the mattress, trying to calm herself down.

 

 

On the other hand, her kidnapper left her alone in the room and went back to join the rest of his friends as he wiped away her spit with a tissue. After a few steps, he was standing in front of, now, the four members of one of his boss's many groups: SHINee.

 

Why the weird name? They are the brains of SM's minions; using their brains and detective skills to help out on the wrong side of the law.

 

When they learnt about their leader being kidnap by one of MBLAQ, they went on with SM's plan without his knowledge just to fulfill a personal grudge against an unfair death of their old brother.

 

While their friend, Kangin, was inside the room with the girl, they gave a call to their boss and informed him that they were able to easily capture the victim he was looking for and this without any trouble from the enemy camp. Despite the fact that they didn't obey his orders, he was pleased with what they were able to accomplish the second time around.

 

Before the boss could arrive, he was happy to tell his men to do whatever they wanted to her as long as she was still alive when he would come.

 

Kangin did what he had to do; as he stood in front of his friends, he curiously asked what they plan to do to her.

 

“So, care to explain what's the next part of the plan?”

 

“Well the boss said that we get to do whatever we want as long as we don't break her completely. I have a couple of ideas in mind~”

 

“And what about the rest of you?”

 

“Well it is because of her that Onew is now dead, so why not make her suffer like he did?”

 

“As much fun as it sounds, I have to go, the others are waiting for me. Fill me in once you're done.”

 

With a smirk on his face, he left, leaving the others behind.

 

It was getting pretty late so they decided to start everything by tomorrow morning. One by one, they were assigned to guard the door every two hours or so.

 

 

On the other side of the room, Seonyul was slowly falling asleep. A part of her was glad that nobody attempted something on her and left her alone for the day while the other part was making her more nervous as to why nothing happened just yet.

 

 

Everything was about to change tomorrow, at the break of dawn. 

 

 

 
 
 
author's notes