G.O

Hello Cold World: Forever & Almost Always
G.O 
July 2012
 

He is known to be a womanizer, a big player and obviously a heartbreaker.

 

All he wants is to have fun.

 

His jobs demands too much, creating big stress for success so he would want to relax and his best way to relax is to enjoy some company from the opposite ; the best way to have fun and to enjoy his night is to go clubbing. Along with his brothers, they get in the club without any problem and go to their usual V.I.P spot on the second floor sporting the best view of the dance floor and to the rest of this hectic night.

 

They were enjoying the night in their own way: drinking, flirting, dancing or gaming. Their spot is filled with women and men having this lusty atmosphere surrounding the room. While the others are in their own world with women on their laps, Jung G.O scans the floor below him by the balcony to find his perfect prey. He feels generous tonight meaning that he is willing to take his new victim home and pleasure her the best way possible instead of having a quickie in one of those private rooms in the back of the club.

 

What is more generous is that he would be willing to stick all the night through with one woman and for that to happen, he has to find the perfect one to satisfy his needs.

 

As he is looking through the crowd, Seungho, leader and one of his best friends, gets up and heads to where his fellow mate was standing. “Seeking someone?”

 

The amused tone in his voice made the younger one smirk, not looking away from the dance floor underneath. “You know me so well~”

 

“Who do you want tonight? Or more as in how many do you want?” The chuckles leaving his lips, he leans forward with his arms above the rails looking through the crowd as well. “I feel generous tonight, so I think I’m going to stick with only one lady tonight.”

 

“She’s going to be one lucky lady having the great G.O all over he tonight~”

 

“If I find the perfect one.”

 

As they kept looking through the crowd, G.O spots a young lady by the bar sipping on her drink quietly. “Bingo!”

 

“And she is…” Curious to see who he spotted, Seungho quickly glanced around until G.O pointed him to the direction he was looking at. “Right there, by the bar.”

 

“She doesn’t seem like your type at all.”

 

“Maybe that’s what I want. But only for tonight.” He smirks once again as he lightly bit his bottom lip, with his eyes not leaving the figure that was quietly sitting on a stool while holding her drink. A small laugh escaped his friend’s lips while playfully patting him on the back, completely amused by the confidence the younger one was showing. “Good luck then! And try not to make a mess like last time. Please.”

 

“Don’t worry.”

 

As Seungho left him, G.O went down the stairs and straight to the bar hoping that his new victim wouldn't be too difficult. After all, he did have a tough day.

 

As he was heading towards this young lady, he notices new traits he wasn't able to see earlier: beautiful dark hair, which passes the length of her shoulders and are slightly wavy; the way she was placing her elbows on the counter made her back arch beautifully: her posture showed a new type of elegance that he liked. Finally, he finds himself next to her, and discretely looks to his left to watch this beautiful woman drinking her only bottle of beer while slightly nodding to the music. Looking up and down, she is wearing a white v-neck short-sleeved shirt, which seemed a little large sliding it to one side of her shoulder, making it visible as it was creating a new type of shirt. With this, is a black pair of skinny jeans with ripped parts here and there and as a final touch, she was wearing some red studded high heel shoe boots.

 

Not an outfit for a club like this, but who cares, she is hot.’

 

On the other hand, Seonyul was too absorbed in her own world to notice the man staring at her. As she was about to finish her drink and head home, she turns to her left to see a handsome young man, looking right at her. Because of the lights in the club, she wasn't able to have a good look at what he really looked like, but somehow he seemed familiar, too much for her own liking. “May I help you?”

 

“Can I buy you a drink?”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Well, to keep you company”

 

“And why would I want your company?”

 

“Because you seem lonely tonight~”

 

“Maybe to you, but I was just about to leave.”

 

As she was getting up, she felt something grabbing her wrist. Looking at it, she slowly looked up to see that the man was holding her to prevent her from leaving. “What do you want?”

 

“I told you, I want to keep you company.

 

“To can get me drunk enough so you can go all physical on me? No thanks. Unlike some people, I still have some dignity.”

 

“What tells you that I’m one of those?”

 

She approached close enough to have her lips right next to his ears as she spoke out with a hateful tone through her words. “I’m not going to be one of your es if that’s what you are waiting from me. Now, let me go.”

 

G.O let's go of her wrist and sigh at his defeat.

 

This, though, doesn't stop him from getting what he wants, and right now he wants her. He doesn't want to let her go. Something in her seems familiar, but he isn't able to recall it.

 

As she was walking out on him, his generous feel seems to be fading away.

 

He still wants to get laid, so he decides to go for the type of girls he usually goes for: the easy ones.

 
 
 
author's notes