realization

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

CHAPTER 2:

 

When Jaejoong chase Jessica he grab her arm

“Let me go!”

“Let me explain,” he begs, but no matter what she’s not in a proper sense to listen on his every reason.

“Let’s break up!” she announce

“Jess, no please!”  He plea again but she had walk away, he was left there crying.

 

In school no matter how hard he tried to talk to her Jessica continue on ignoring him and its because of Yuri that’s why he can’t forgive her.

 

That made them in a bizarre situation, which made Yuri to be hated even more by everyone in the school.

 

 

~~~~~

“Oppa!” Yuri called him. His angry face welcomes her greeting.

 

“Don’t bother me anymore! I thought you are my friend!” he shouted angrily

 

“Oppa I am sorry, I just love you and I don’t want you to be with her,”

 

“What!”

 

“Can’t you see the whole time, my heart belongs to you?”

 

“But I never look at you that way, you are just a sister for me and now I responsibility that I hate!”

 

“What?” it’s her turn to ask

 

“That’s right!” he answered, “I want you gone, if Jessica can’t be with me, I want you gone as well in my life forever!”

No words can explain how hurt she is by his harsh words, it’s more than I knife that continue stabbing her heart. She always thought that he look at her as his family she never knew until now that everything were just a lie.

Today she had found out that she was alone all along.

She’s just a responsibility for him.

Far from being a family itself, she cried on the realization.

 

Day by day she witnessed what she had done, her oppa becomes even more pathetic, and how can he set aside his health because of that girl?

 She knows she’s beautiful yet she knows that she’s not enough for him. There is someone else, there is she but how can it be possible when he don’t want her like how she wanted him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(O.o)