revealed

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

A/N: unedited/ just rush this  short chapter to have an update

 

 

Chapter 30:  revealed

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning can I ask for Yuri?” Yoochun entered the flower shop bothering a lady in the counter; Changmin bugged him this morning to bring Yuri her lunch box that he prepared himself.

He knew that he just want to impress or make a good impression to her since he is aiming something in return.

That’s silly dongsaeng of theirs.

The lady slowly looks up, “she’s at the back I will call her…….” She stops when she looks at him. The popular Casanova suddenly loses his coolness because of the way she is staring at him.

Something weird and familiar at the same time, crept inside him, 

It’s hard to figure it out.

 

“Yoochun sh, what are you doing here?” Yuri came from the other side removing her gloves, Yoochun   gave out an awkward smile, before she could conclude that he is flirting with this girl in front of them, he held up the lunch box that Changmin ordered him to send her.

“don’t think of anything absurb, next time don’t ;leave it behind,   “Yuri glance at her boss then to her friend then grab the box and tap Yoochun’s arms.

“I am not thinking anything why do you sound soooooo defensive” she teases him.

Yoochun raise his brows ,their they goes again,

“Come on, I’m trying to change here,” Yuri notice that Minyoung is looking at them strangely, before this woman could misunderstand them, she introduce the two.

“This beautiful ladeyhere is my boss Park Minyoung, while lady boss this one of my closet friend and housemate Park Yoochun,”   

Hearing his name, her conclusion was justified Yoochun looks more handsome than in pictures, he can clearly understand why her best friend fell for this man.

“Nice meeting you,” they shook hands and she can feel it, how Junsu’s heart in her body crave for this man, it seems that it will explode soon.

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked her, she wasn’t aware that she is clenching her heart hard that these two are looking at her strangely.

“I Im fine , I guess, excuse me first,,,” she excuse herself although her heart wanted to stay  with that man, she calm herself when she entered her office, she pull out the drawer to get a diary that Junsu sent her years ago, inside the diary, she get the picture of the man she just saw earlier and her best friend Junsu. The photo was taken a few years back……

“Junsu are you happy now, your heart can feel him again is this what you really wanted ? ” she whispered still holding her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“when is the engagement!” Mrs. Jung asked when she stepped in her husband office. He set aside the files in front of him and grab another files before answering.

“Still undecided,” he answered shortly not looking at her.

“why not? I want my son to get marry soon to Bora sh, she’s a perfect daughter in law,” as usual her tone is ordering him to,  he stop from reading the papers and look up.

“Or maybe you’re just worried that our son to discover the truth,” she was taken aback however composed herself  

“  and like you are not,” she was always been sure that this is a game that she always win, since all along he will abide with his every orders,,,”did you forget that it was you who started that lie?”

Her husband sigh deeply, “a lie that I did because of you, it’s always been you,” he answered now facing the woman that deeply adore.

“and since you love me, this secret will be safe forever, I know how my Yunho followed Yuri like a dog even though she  can’t remember him, promise me you will never tell him that they are not sibling, I can’t stand them to be together, I don’t  like Yunho to be with Yuri and once he discover this it will be hard fopr us to stop him,, promise me please?” she plead holding her husband’s arms.

Mr. Jung close his eyes,  bothered  if he can still continue with this lie or turn his back in his wife.

“please?,”

He open his eyes to be welcome by her pleading one.

He just can’t turn her down, when he’s about to answer someone in..

 

 

 

“Appa doesn’t need to promise anything..,,, since I heard all of it and you were right I will do everything to get Yuri even though that means abandoning you!”  he said before slamming the office door.

 

 

 

It was Yunho, displeased and mad.

At the same time happy that his wish came true.

And he will not let this chance to slip away, ever.

Even though that means going against Jaejoong  his former bestfriend, nor Yoochun the person who save his Yuri.

No one can stop him from getting his beloved!
 

the real game of love will happen soon!  

 

 

 

 

 

……………………………

 

 

 

 

Happy new year!!!