jobs

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

Chapter 28:

 

The three gathered in the dining room, after a delicious lunch that Yuri prepared.

“I have to tell you something,” Yoochun’s started the pressure is all over him, Yuri stop writing in their budget notebook and look at him, Changmin eyes grew wide, scared  by his hyung’s reaction,

“Why hyung, did you made someone pregnant? How about noona!?”

Yoochun glared at him,

“Go on, ignored that in love in a doctor brat,” Yuri hissed, motioning the older to continue.

“He is in love with whom?”  Yoochun asked ignoring that he have to say something, he is curious on what Yuri mention, he doesn’t like that they are hiding something from him. 

“yes,  if ever I have the chance to tell you this, he always cut me, our Changmin,” she narrate in a mother tone way, tapping the ballpen in the table, ”he had change his doctor without us knowing, that’s the reason why he doesn’t want me to accompany him, because he has a hot and gorgeous female doctor,” Yuri explain, Changmin face flush as he starts throwing  some papers in Yuri.

“Really?” Yoochun reacted excitedly,” can I come with you next time?” hoping to receive  a yes from him.

“no!!!!” a big objection was written all over his  face.

“Really you’re too obvious afraid that Yoochun will catch her attention.” Yuri tease

“Stop it noona you are too much! Am I the issue here, I thought you will tell us something hyung!,”

“Oh, right” the table calm down, both look at Yoochun again.

“I quit my old job, but don’t worry, I am hired in a hotel/club own by a friend,” he answered

“WHAT!!!!” both exclaim. Yoochun covered his ears in annoyance.

“why and what’s with that reaction?”

“Are you serious?” Yuri asked, finally he settled his mind and quit his dirty job.

 “So are you going to be a stripper now?” Changmin asked, the mere mention of the word club, the first thing that came out from his head is his hyung being a stripper and dancing in a y tune. 

“Of course not, I will sing and play the piano, it’s not just a lowly club, “the two calm down and agreed

“Okay,”

“if you say so,” Yuri

“Now I quit my job, you better quit your job too, it’s dangerous.”  Yuri nodded

“You have a point, I will soon,”
 

 

Yuri went in the market, as she walks’ home with a strawberry lollipop in ,  she sees a newly open flower shop, she saw the sign that they are in need of an assistant. She thought that maybe this is her chance and gave up her graveyard work.

“Can I apply for the position, ?” she called, a beautiful girl come in a view, dress in flowered dress. She can’t help but the admire the beauty in front of her.,” my name is Kwon Yuri,” she bowed

“I’m Park Minyoung, the owner of this little shop,”

“Well can’t say it’s just little,” Yuri answered as she takes a glance at the indoor garden filled with colorful flowers. She had no idea that such beautiful thing like this exist in the middle of the city of Seoul.

 

 

“Can I ask you what do you know about flowers?”

“Not much but I am willing to learn, and I can move fast and strong like you can imagine,” after minutes of talking, she got accepted.

“Can I start next week? I need to finish something “she begs, she need to say goodbye to her grocery boss first.