his hate

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

CHAPTER 6:

 

Yunho ordered the maid to get him a cold compress and an ointment for Yuri. He knocks on her door.

No reply from the wounded girl inside, he decided to come in, she’s still sitting there the way he left her earlier.

He sits on her side, he hold the icepack and begin to wipe on her face.

When suddenly she hold her arm,

“Don’t be nice ,,AGAIN,,”he ignored it he continue

“I’m sorry, she always hurt you,,”

 

“Don’t be nice,, because it will hurt,,,”

“Yuri?” he called

“Don’t be nice because it will hurt DEEPLY,,” she said again more on pleading for him to stop on caring and helping her.

 

Yunho then stop, when he sees her begging eyes and aside from that he can’t stop the continues eruption of emotion in his chest.

 

“Leave,,”she said

 

“I met Jaejoong earlier he’s going to America, did you stop him?”

 

“Leave please, OPPA,I know you hate me too right? So what’s the point on being good and acting like you care, it’s better of this way,” she shouldn’t have said that, that made him remember his exact position, she never answer his question, he then decided to leave her room sighing with his head down.

 

Before he close the door he watched her as she laid her helpless body on her bed, he’s sobbing silently a scared that anyone could hear.

 

After hearing the click sign, he lean on her door, he look up because he feels that tears might fall any minute. He was with Jaejoong earlier but when he received a call that his mother is drank he rushed home for he more than anyone knows what will happen,

For it always did,,,

 

She’s right he hates her, not because of the grudge his mother had, he hated her because he hated the fact that she became HIS SISTER…

 

He remembers the first day she entered their house, she was hiding in his father’s back, and she had the gloomy and fearful face, she’s very beautiful she was just 10 years old then while Yunho is 12. Later he found out that she is his father’s daughter to another woman and that’s her parents died in a car accident a week ago leaving her behind that’s why MR. Jung brought her home. He never dislikes the idea of having a half sister, he wanted someone to protect and how can he disgust someone who is so pure and beautiful like her.

 

He treated her well just like what his father wants him too, he cared for her and defends her but his mother is fuming on that idea. She always despised her the moment she came in their lives and she demanded her son Yunho to hate her too.

 

 

 

 

Yuno’s  POV

 

I used to worry for her, I used to help her, I used to cheer her every time she feels abandoned but I stopped I seek Jaejoong’s help on my behalf to do everything I can’t afford to do, give everything I can’t afford to give, the reason why I bunged? It’s not because of my mother’s hate towards her I am afraid that I might go deeper and forbidden. And that’s why until now I am on a dangerous battle with my own heart, yes I really hate her, I hate the fact that I can’t love her as a WOMAN….