changmin's little secret

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

Chapter 27:

Changmin is  still whining as they reach the hospital, he keeps on complaining that he prefer to go alone, but Yuri is stubborn enough to be with him, she wanted to be beside him when the doctor test his heart  condition up to the explanation and prescription of his medicine.

“Noona, I am not a baby!” he yelled, causing the other people turns their heads on them.

“What is wrong if I am with you, I’m concern okay,” she explain

“But, I am old enough, I can explain to you EVERYTHING later,” he emphasize the word hoping that it will hit her head,

But a big no to him.

“No I want to be here right now, plus I have nothing to do, so might as well go with you, “they both stop in front of a door, Changmin feeling defeated.

Having a stubborn noona is like hell for him.

“Good morning doctor,” Yuri greeted when the doctor motion them to come in, she’s beautiful and young unlike on what she expected, her name is Dr. Lee Yong Ra,  Changmin informed her, that his doctor changed but never told him that his new doctor is this stunning. She felt somehow ashamed on her baggy clothes that she loves and comfortable wearing.

And another one, the moment that they come in her office,  her jerk brother behave properly  like and obedient child, he didn’t fight back at her every time she attempted to , it seems like he is impressing someone, the doctor to be exact, since the assisting nurse is too old for him.

Now she knew the reason why he is pushing her away.

 

After some test about his heart condition and a prescribed medicine they left her office,

Changmin is still quiet, Yuri cough and touch his chest,

“It seems like your heart will come out from it s ribcage from beating so fast,,” she joke, Changmin  frown and push her hands away,

“What are you talking about?”

“There are reasons why your heart grew healthier, you want to hear them?” she teases.

“Will you stop from your nonsense?!” the tall man yelled at her

“You’re in love with your doctor!” she shouted that and laugh hard at changmin’s reaction, his expression was epic, it seems like he needs to use the toilet so badly.

He never fell in love before; no girls had caught his attention, now he has a crush on his doctor.

“Will you stop noona?”

“no I won’t until you admit that you have a crush on her, no you like her, no I mean you love her, you love her right!” people starts  gossiping at them, Changmin is embarrasses the way she is behaving, before  he could catch her she runs fast but still shouting that he is in love with her doctor.

“YURI NOOOONA!!!!!” he yelled in rage.

Meanwhile!

Jaejoong stop his trance when he overheard someone yelling Yuri’s name, he is on his way to meet a friend from the states, he look side to side when a laughing girl caught his attention,   

He can’t be mistaken, he is sure, that girl at the opposite direction is none other than Yuri, though her clothing style change. She used to wear dresses before but the Yuri at the other side of the road wear baggy pants and shirt. He saw someone chasing her, seems like mad, yet she’s laughing while running.

“YURI!”  He called,  she didn’t hear him because of the noises ,he  can’t cross the road yet, his heart is beating fast with excitement and longing,   then a bus stop in front,, before he knew it Yuri was gone, he run like mad, searching for her on every corner, but he had no idea where she  went.

 

He stop catching his breath, he dialed a number,

“What the hell are you doing? Yuri is in Seoul why you haven’t seen her yet!” he yelled on the line before turning it off and cursing again.