meeting his love

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

Chapter 26:

 

 

 

Yuri woke up the next morning thinking about the heartwarming talk she had with Yoochun last night, she got up and prepared for breakfast, the two were still asleep probably.

She’s singing while cooking the pancakes when her eye caught Yoochun walking back and forth in the kitchen, she can’t help but to smile at his behavior.

“Good morning,” she greeted, acting normal.

“morning,” he responded, massaging the back of his neck, Yuri can tell that something is still bothering him, maybe the revelation of last night.

“Yuri,” he called again, she turn off the stove and turn to him, she knew that it will take long, ”about, about, about,,,,,,” his sentence starts with about and ends with about, he can’t put what he wants to say in words, maybe due of embarrassment, he is ashamed on what she had found out about him last night, he can’t afford to look at her straight in the eyes like before last night.

“Yoochun, don’t worry about that, I’ll keep it a secret, what I had found out about your past and the real you, doesn’t not affect how you are to me and with Changmin right now, nothings change, you’re still you, and I never judge your heart and I think his death was never your fault, it’s a God will, so I just want to say that I hope that you can move on too,” sincerity filled her words, she wants him to feel better, not to be ashamed,

Yoochun thought about what she said and come up with an idea,

“Do you want to meet him?”

“Eh?”

 

………….

It was an almost two hour ride before they reach the place, where in Junsu’s body laid,

First Yoochun greeted him and tells him about what happened on the past years that he didn’t visit his grave, he narrates what he was doing and who he  is with, while Yuri is intensely listening, later Yoochun introduce her as a friend and a family. At some point Yuri will laugh at Yoochun and there are also times that she felt like crying, she can tell that Yoochun really love Junsu and he still misses him.

Her heart ache seeing  Yoochun in this state, but she believes that sometimes you have to see the fragile state of a person for you to know him more, for you to appreciate him more and when he is on that state, make him feel important, make him feel that he is love.

After that long talk, they are sitting under a tree, looking down at a city,

It’s peaceful and relaxing, a day without a fight with Yoochun, she never thought that it is impossible, after all if it’s not because of him and Changmin, she have no idea where she is now.

These guys change her for the better.

“You knew my secret, while I don’t still know yours,” he started after drinking a can of soda

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked puzzled.

He heaves a sigh,

“I’ve been lying all my life, got acquainted with  it, because I thought I will stop getting hurt this way, but then I came to the point that I grew tired, and when I had stop lying,  it felt less heavier, here,,” he look at her, and pointed his own heart.

 

Yuri didn’t answer; she thinks clearly, she felt like she was caught or something.

 

 

 

“Let’s go home, or Changmin will think that we run away for our honeymoon,” Yoochun joked, he stand up and pull Yuri up.

“He better not be thinking about it,,” she answered as she rolled her eyes.