beg

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

CHAPTER 3

 

In front of everyone in the school canteen where in everyone gathers to feed their aching stomach.

Jung Yuri begs in front of a blonde girl name Jessica, her oppa’s love.

 

“Beg her to come back to me,” that’s what Jaejoong’s word that keep playing in her head, the whole crowed looks amaze, the school most snobbish, rich and influential  girl step on her knee. They don’t want to miss this chance.

 

“I’m sorry its all my fault, I tried to seduce him, but he never done anything with me, he never touch me,,,”

“But I had seen you while hugging!” she emphasize those words to be clearly heard by everyone, to make them look at her in disgust.

“He never touched me, she loves you, and so can you forgive him?”

 

Jessica hates this girl in front of her, she has everything, a rich and an influential family, good looking brother and a friend plus she’s too beautiful while she, she’s just an average girl who happens to be love by Kim Jae joong.

And that’s her only edge on her and she will use that advantage.

“Sure I will forgive, if you will use your mouth to eat these,” then she dropped her food on the ground floor in front of Yuri,

 

“You don’t have to forgive me, you only have to forgive him,” and with out hesitation she get down on her knees, she did what she was told to.

And the whole crowed express their laughter.

Because their so called princess kneeled,

Because their princess becomes pathetic,

 

Jessica feels extremely happy, she won and she can get her Jaejoong’s back.

 

Meanwhile Jaejoong had seen everything and was touch by what she had done. He never thought that she will beg to her like that. He feels sorry that she has to do that, but he knows she did that for him. He means a lot to her that she’d rather lose him that he loses himself.  After that shameful event Yuri left the canteen running with her head down. She went to the cubicle where in silently she cried, being alone, she remembers the feeling; she’s going back to her old self the one  that she’s scared to be.

 

Why does everyone think that she’s very lucky?

If they only knew!

Why does everyone envy her family?

What the hell!

What do they knew!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know too much drama at first,,

you want to laugh???

try this one my other obssesion,,

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/7027/oppa-i-am-not-wearing-a-bra-dbsk-jaejoong

see you!