cold

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

CHAPTER 7

 

Yuri’s POV

 

The fact that Jaejoong is leaving, that he will leave me forever really impair me, it pain me million times than this wounds that my stepmother tossed to me.  I covered my body with the blanket,

“I am cold.”

 

Yunho oppa, as if suddenly you want to enter my life again,

 why?

Is it because Jaejoong oppa is leaving?

You shouldn’t have to, you don’t need to.

 

I really missed how Yunho oppa cared for me back then, when I was just a stranger who abruptly came in this house,

Wrong,

Until now I am just a mere stranger in this house, never once I became part of their family, never once that I felt that this big mansion is my home.

 

I woke up one morning that he stopped, he is annoyed and irritated on my existence, he pushed me away literally and emotionally, always sending a cold expressions,,

 

What was my fault? Is he afraid that I will take everything away from him? I have no plans like that, all I want is to survive and continue to live peacefully although there were no times that I wished that I died together with my parents.

 

That leave me alone again, only the servants in the Jung mansion I am allowed to talk to.

And I also feel the bitterness in them, that they too never welcomed me, but these past years those bitterness turn to pity.

Yes, they pity me on why heaven let me entered this house, somehow I feel glad that there are some people who knows that breathing my life is the worst.

That I am not worth to be tagged as LUCKY because I am a JUNG.

Being a JUNG is the worst thing that ever happens in my life.

 

After that Jaejoong oppa came in,

 

“So you are Jung Yuri?” a pretty boy ask me, I saw him recently he’s a friend of Yunho oppa, a rich boy like him

“It’s not Jung, its Kwon,” I answered him in a cold manner emphazing the surname that I acknowledge.

“You are part of the Jung so you are Jung, by the way my name is Kim jae joong I am Yunho’s friends I am also 3 years older than you, so you can call me oppa too, okay?”

 

I look at him eyebrows furrowed, why would he bother to waste his time to a loner like me? What does he wants, I can’t seem to understand, since that meeting he started bugging my lonely world, he will just there, talking random things asking me how my school is, what do I want to eat, since he also resided in our neighborhood he visit a lot in our house, playing with oppa, since yunho oppa is busy in his studies and some music and language class that is why he choose to bug me instead.

 

End of POV.

 

Her father he never once feels that he cares for her  he’s always busy, out of the country, since Jung CORP. is one of the biggest company in Korea, he’s hard to please and too cold very far from her decease father attitude. There ere no time that she wants to question him on why he brought her on that house.

It was not her wish,

Her new mother, she treats her like a trash, hated the fact that she’s breathing the same air as her, and for the first upon staying for almost a month, she experienced how painful to be slapped by her dangerous hands.

Her only fault?

She was caught staring at her, she was just a young woman then who‘s mesmerized by her new mother‘s beauty, who would imagine that it will be a sin?

 

And that first time event of hurting and cursing Yuri becomes her habit.

 

These are the reasons why she always feels cold and the only person who’s giving her heat will soon leave.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T_T