healing

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

 

CHAPTER 04:

 

It’s been almost a month since Jaejoong and Jessica reconcile after that accident in the school canteen and since then he can’t see Yuri. She’s nowhere to be found, her cell phone is always off, she’s always busy when she called or visit their house. Even during weekends he failed to see her.

No more morning or evening call from her, no more bake cookies and muffins, no more “oppa, did you eat already,”

He felt guilty, she’s losing her she’s placing that distance again, he worked hard to removed that wall but he cause it to position it back.

“Oppa, its okay time will heal everything,” said Jessica, he smiles he’s thankful for having an understanding and sweet girlfriend, he can’t afford to lose her that’s why he chose to lose Yuri instead.

 

 

Jung Yuri’s POV.

 

I can’t rely on him anymore, I forbid myself to call him, I even get rid all the pictures of him in my room. Day by day I’ve been practicing to live alone. My family they never treated me as one, especially my stepmother Yunho oppa’s mom, living with her is the worst dream I’ve ever had. Jaejoong gave me the light to love everything although it’s not worth loving but I’ve never had the idea that he’s also the person who put out that light from me, I have to create my own for me to continue to live.

But how can I do that? He made me a dependent person, it is hard but I will try my very best!

If only my mind will freeze and can’t remember a single memory of him then I will be fine,

If only my heart will stop from beating and won’t have the desire to be with him

Then it would be fine,

But there’s no way isn’t it?

My mind will continue to think,

My heart will continue to beat.

 

 

 

“JUNG YURI” I startled he called my name, after weeks of hiding he at last caught me. I tried to escape but he immediately grabs my wrist and made me face him.

I look away; I am not ready to face those looks that I am busy forgetting

“Where have you been hiding all this time?”  I didn’t response still looking away,

“Let’s hang out, I missed going out with you” he retort

“I’m busy I can’t,,” after saying  that I push his hands away from mine and start to walk away from him, still my head down.

“Look I already forgives you and Jess too, so let’s just go back to normal okay?”

 

Normal?

 After what he had said, he hope that things will never be normal again,

 

“You know what normal means?” I finally look at him still carry the bitterness in me,” me being alone and you STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!”

 

He gone mad on what I had said,

 

“Yah Jung Yuri did you hated me that much I  just want to spend some time with you before going abroad to study, my family wants me but I will bring Jessica with me,,,,”

 

“Do whatever you want, we are over!” after saying that I left, I left because I don’t want him too see me crying over him AGAIN, I though I have no more tears to cry but still my face is wet with hot tears.

A tears cause of rejection and pain.

 

Heaven must be hated me to make me suffer this much,

 

End of pov

 

Jaejoong dislike the fact that she hated him, but the damage has been done.

“Jess is right; she needs time to heal,”